Posts created by Czoe

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 7:56 AM
I had never heard of Delphi before, but the new site is fantastic (just be patient, get used to the new place).

[Removed by Moderator]
has given us a welcoming place. Suggestions are taken seriously, and it shimmers with good will and welcoming of all.

I have yet to check out Pond, but surely, there are great people and interactions there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 12:45 PM
I also give my heartfelt gratitude to the moderators, Dealing with this unruly mob, and juggling spam... you did it with careful elucidation.

Your humor and compassion also came through, and I hope that BF has worthy assignments for you in future positions. If going elsewhere, my hope is that your search will bring you to an even brighter future.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:31 PM
To everything (turn turn turn)
There is a season (turn turn turn)

I love all of you, and wish the best. Hope to see you in another Forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:13 PM
Heraclitus happens to be my favorite philosopher, and it's serendipitous that Delphi might be the best way to connect.

I signed up, it's not too difficult. Just have to get used to how to proceed, and I have already faux pas-ed my way to silliness.

Thank you SO much, Jenifer, you truly are the Hostess with the Mostest!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 10:40 AM
Any news yet on messaging? Wow, I think I broke a record by having three threads locked in one night.

Sorry Mods, this whole debacle for our community is not your fault, nor should any unhappiness go your way.

Speaking on behalf of the MC community (opinion not necessarily endorsed by all, just a self imposed spokesperson), I will miss you...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 1:29 AM
Very interesting... but as I have said in several other posts, BOYCOTT!

Not that it will make any difference.

Not that it matters to anyone who values wealth over ... well let's start, Humanity? Creatures who are not human? The freaking planet that we live upon?

Globalization of markets, like making an inspired person a millionaire, will only make us all prey to the sharks and barracudas of the world.

I'm on the really low end of being techno connected. This requirement to be more on "the grid" makes me wary, given that our identities are being plundered for political means.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 12:35 AM
Please, as a fellow (former to you) Minnesotan, please don't end the MC forums.

It is not just for amusement, but YOU created a monster in that so many people are connected through this game in a positive, life enhancing way.

Understood how internet quandaries make things difficult. S p a m and such, but you people are supposed to be on the cutting edge and on top of this,... no?

I know you must have compassion.

I do not ask it for myself, as I am powerful in my own small right, but I plea for you to be just.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 12:09 AM
I still say BOYCOTT!

If our segment of users are not sufficient to make a difference...well. Whatever.

The CEO and GM and other managers at Big Fish see us as a commodity, not as a community.

Well, I have no longer any loyalty to them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 11:31 PM
We CAN have a say, if money is the defining factor.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 11:08 PM
I, for one, pledge never to spend real money for anything Big Fish games I currently play.

Because of the Forum guillotine.

And, I will never again buy one from this purveyor of entertainment.

Anyone with me in this pledge?

Please join if you think it might have an effect. Apparently dollars are ALWAYS the defining matter of consideration.

Sign below

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 10:21 PM
cbtx wrote:One more content update could easily close the story with a nice "happily ever after" conclusion.

Sadly, that is also what I predict.

Beyond my own, and the MC community's heartbreak over this news, I also feel for all who were involved with gifting us this enchanting world.

I hear the drums in the distance...

:::doom doom doom::: as they send us off

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 9:55 PM
Thank you Amethyst,

Granted, Big Fish gave us the opportunity to establish a community, and what is granted from above can just as easily be taken away (as we peons know).

Still I will grieve the passing of THIS vibrant group, come together through chance, helping each other with the game and life's quandaries.

Friendships may or may not persevere without the Forum, perhaps whatever options are in store will be sufficient, but still....

My heart is broken by the news

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 9:24 PM
The tale is set, the castle decimated and needs saving from the evil.

We win in an update or two, and see everyone depart into the last refuge of good (ala Tolkein and the last ships leaving).

New players will encounter the ghosts of past glories. The rest of us must leave to meet evil with strength in the real world.

Sorry for the delightful and helpful moderators, hope they have other places for them in the Big Fish sea.

Maybe this third post will not be locked....

Hey.. please register to vote in the next elections!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:22 PM
Thank you all, who were not my personal friends,

I owe a debt of gratitude that might not ever be achieved.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:02 PM
Forums Home

Messages sent and received... will that be gone also?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:54 PM
Well, messaging has been proposed and tried before...

Still, they are taking away our sense of community.

To what purpose, do I ask? A community SHARES things, and if the establishment
can break that down, it fractures ties to help one another.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:35 PM
I do recall from reading historic posts, that an in-game messaging was available for a time, but discontinued.

If messaging is returned, it might assuage the pain a bit (like a bandaid on an amputation).

This only helps those who already have a cadre of friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:11 PM
With the congressional inquiries, why do you want us to subject our personal data to a company who fishes (pun intended) our data for Russians , and other political entities?

Mister Whoever you are, who owns, Big Fish, in Seattle USA, I thought better of you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 4:54 PM
No Forum. We will have to go to the iffy place, to connect to any of our beloved Midnight Castle connections with friends.

Who may not want their personal INFORMATION used by a corporation who Congress has yet to determine WHAT influence FB might have had in selling our personal data to influence an election.

I can see why in Level 84, the Castle is crumbling, and all is going to pieces in flame.

*Edited for spelling.. I might just edit later and add things later, as I fume.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 4:36 PM
What? They invested all this fishy stuff to promote posters, and are going to abandon the valuable threads?

How will people ask for new friends?

The new Facebook scandal hardly makes one want to participate in any exchange there.

Why is Big Fish throwing so many enthusiastic participants under the bus?

I, for one, will never buy another Big Fish game again, if they do this. Much as I like their offerings.

If all the rest is to naught, at least they could let us contact friends in the game, through the game.

::::totally bummed:::

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator