Posts created by goldenrodfarm

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 20, 15 1:44 AM
You don't have to shell out any money to do this game, I haven't and I have all the monsters, and 6 or more of most of the ethereal monsters It just takes time. Diamonds add up pretty fast if you have a mine on each island, right now I have about 1000 diamonds. But since they are not going to update this game we are at a dead end with PC's, the app players have all kinds of stuff we don't, plus it looks like the hula will not be coming to us this year since it is already the 19th.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 20, 15 1:33 AM
doesn't look like we will get the hula, it has been more then a week since the other players had the hula

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 6, 15 10:31 PM
you would think if they have dropped PC's then they would say so and be done with it, instead of leaving everyone hanging.

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 6, 15 6:44 PM
I just counted and I have 116 games from here, I was kind of surprised! I have not been playing MSM much lately, what is there to do when you have done everything but just add up diamonds and coins and I am in the trillions of coins. I am usually a PC player but just got a fire, and started playing another MSM, I can't believe the difference, they have certainly left us PC players in the dust, they have tons more monsters, levels up to 60, and the friend thing, along with special monsters. I can see you would play that game for a lot longer then the PC game. I wish they would update this game, I like PC's much better, can't really see the tiny screens on the tablets, and I like a real keyboard!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 6, 15 5:20 PM
I still haven't gotten a Blabbit this time around, last time I got one on the last day. I wonder how long we have now that Easter is over with.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 8, 15 4:39 PM
I finally have a schmoochle incubating! It has taken a long time, this is the last monster that I needed to have them all. Guess I shouldn't have been in a hurry lol

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 8, 15 4:34 PM
30 I believe, then there is not much else left, you don't keep gathering experience points like other games it just stops, I hit that point sometime last summer after just 4 or 5 months playing. I guess one of the things that held me back at first is that I was selling monsters before placing them, you lose your points if you do that. Leveling up the monsters is a lot of points from making food, I kept a constant bunch of ovens making food for a long time, now everyone is level 15 so not much else to do at that point either, except stock pile food.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 6, 15 5:54 PM
I am stacking up tweedles and no Schmoochle yet

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 31, 15 3:58 PM
I have only been playing since last March so I haven't piled up as much in the way of coins, shards and gems, but I do have a respectable amount of them, just not sure what I am supposed to do with them now that there are no more levels, and no more monsters, it is getting somewhat boring.

coins 1,068,152,606
shards 1,759,552
food 25,146,680
gems 795

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 18, 15 7:03 PM
I find that there is nothing left to do and the game just doesn't hold my interest anymore, there has been no new monsters or decorations or even levels. About all there is left is to accumulate coins, food and diamonds and I have tons of them. There are no more goals to strive for, so it is kind of boring, I don't log in more then once a week now to collect and then go.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 18, 15 6:59 PM
and a big nose

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 18, 15 6:58 PM
I am getting bored, there is nothing to do except build more coins and diamonds, and what do I do with 800 diamonds, there is nothing to spend them on. I no longer go in the game daily, there is really no need. I did while the yool was being bred because I didn't have one yet since I haven't been playing for a year yet. I am guessing this is the end of the game since we have no more levels and no new monsters.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 8, 15 7:33 AM
The humbug is the one I have had the most trouble with, I have 5 or 6 of the rest of the etherals, I finally got a humbug and transferred it to etheral island and then waited months for a second one, I just finally got a third so two are on earth. I guess the only thing that keeps me in the game is getting more humbugs because everything else is done, I haven't activated any wuboxes yet because I basically don't like the noise they make but they are all there and full, I guess that will be my last act then the game will be done since they don't seem to add any updates for this game. Right now I have well over a billions coins, and 20 million food credits and 750 diamonds with nothing to spend them on. So don't rush to get everything because then the game is over.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 6, 14 1:09 PM
I am surprised at all the likes on my islands lately, seems like there were none and now most of them have at least 15 or more some up to 20. I haven't spent much time decorating, all the decorations are in the shed, mostly I rearrange my monsters in groups or around the island so I like how they look. Some of the decorations are very strange anyway lol.
I am going to go back and try to get more whisps, I really like her sound, also the Sox has a great sound so more of him.
The upgrade in the castle has been great for adding more monsters, I had been stocking up on diamonds so I did 3 of them right away, and now I will wait and every 10 days or so I can do another one. I do admit that I like the looks of the old castle better then the lemon yellow jello glow, but it does allow me to have lots more monsters! It is like the storage shed, I really liked the first edition, and the upgrades got uglier and uglier with the plain grey shed we are now stuck with if we want the room, and I needed the room!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 6, 14 12:58 PM
yeah that doesn't work, tried that first, it just sits there with bowgarts first no matter what I do

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 5, 14 12:03 PM
When I go into Gold island it says I can place 52 monsters but the box that brings them up only shows about 7 of them and there doesn't seem to be a way to scroll it. It apparently lists them in alphabetical order because all I can see is Bowgarts is this the way it is or is something wrong with my game?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 5, 14 12:00 PM
When the current monster hatches I will have all the monsters on Ethereal Island! Still trying to get another humbug since the other one went to Ethereal. Been concentrating on getting everyone to level 15 and am almost there, All on Shugabush, Plant and Cold are there, and just a few minor ones on the other islands are left. Bought, placed and filled up a Wubbox on all islands except Earth, still busy with trying to get a few Humbugs, but haven't powered up any of them yet, I keep thinking of all the work to get the Wubbox powered up on gold island, I would have to hatch all those monsters again and get them up to level 15 but it may come to past soon!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 26, 14 8:33 AM
I wish they wouldn't tell you that you can on the information blurb when you enter the game if you can't yet. There are so many differences between the games that not advertising something we can't do in our games wouldn't be that difficult.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 26, 14 8:27 AM
I just hatched one too, yay! Also have a jellbilly in the incubator finally!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 19, 14 5:50 PM
I have been building up diamonds from the mines, and am up to 460, so I should be able to upgrade all of them but I am not going to do it all at once, just the couple that really need room, I can't see that I need anymore room on shuga island, there are two of all the shugafam plus 6 of shugabush, and the others don't seem to fit on there. So I upgraded plant and cold for now, I hate to leave myself short if I need some to buy a special monster.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator