Posts created by gmashari

Just started this game...I bought it...and I'm only in Chapter 3, doing the HOP. It states I still need to find the 'butterfly' and I click on it but it doesn't react as picked. So, I still need to get the butterfly, can't get it and, therefore, can't move on since I can't receive the puppet!

Is there another butterfly I'm missing? I've exited and restarted the game and 'same old'. Not getting past that butterfly on the chalk board!

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 1:41 AM
I tried Maestro, liked it and decided to buy it. Upon switching to BUY, much to my surprise, the cost was $13.99. I was sure when I downloaded the trial, it stated that it would cost $6.99 USD to purchase. Sure enough, it does state $6.99 to purchase. Please contact your people in purchasing and change the charge. I would still like to complete this game.

posted in Kuros on Sep 3, 09 2:30 AM
[b]Did the 1-hour 'sampler' then bought the game; I like it! One problem: in the wizard's tree, did the music and opened the window, got the maps but one. Had to look through the telescope to get the last one and can't! Telescope won't respond. So, I don't have the last map piece and can't go forward...help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator