Posts created by DaveH1953

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 5:37 AM
thanks BFG got a lot back but will have to work on getting the rest. Appreciate what you have done, don't you love technology? Very frustrating but you have done the best you can, thank you. At least I didn't have to start all over again. Cheers!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 11:23 PM
playing on Monday then stopped for dinner and went back later. Update came up so downloaded it and reopened game to find myself back at the start. I was on level 85 with all but 2 pets, heaps of diamonds, plenty of cash, so many craft items, a lot of eggs and a lot of event items but they have all gone. I am using a Lenovo laptop and my friend code is 695651. Is that all the info you need? Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 4:58 AM
What is going on BFG, have been playing today, stopped for dinner then reopened game and came up with an update, so clicked on that and let it download. Went back in and I've lost everything and back to the start. Not really impressed. This happened once before and Barry sorted it out. Why does this happen and Barry please help me once again and I promise not to swear this time!!! On level 85 and really do not want to start all over.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 18 10:56 PM
thanks desertdruid and silver_hawk. much appreciated

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 18 3:08 AM
thanks silver_hawk, have crafted the keys of fate , but where is the ghostly chest?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 18 5:38 AM
Hi Guys, Had to get a new PC a few months ago and got Barry from Big fish to reset all my data, but he did the best he could and I got heaps back. I lost a few pets but gained a few and I was wondering how to get the little dinosaur that has the exclusive food back. I thought you had to be on max score in the castle on all sites but that didn't work so, does anyone know how to open the exclusive food bit? thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 17 4:36 AM
oops sorry dsaltonstall!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 17 4:35 AM
hi donsaltinstall I see your name has come up as Rusty. I have sent you an invite. My name is Dave and I am in Australia. My friend code is 695651. Hope you accept as I have only Just John and can't seem to reply to others

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 17 6:38 AM
Thanks Susie but I am on level 80 and got new pc a few weeks ago, tried to transfer everything over but did not work. Lost everything and got in touch with Bigfish and Barry tried to find my data but put a lot of stuff on to my account so I have had to sort of start again in some parts, maybe I have to wait til all zones are at full capacity and wait for the update of the young chancelor. One of the new friends has a red icon in the top left corner and the other is green, like just lohn, which everyone has got I assume and I still can't access her so, who knows!! Only time will tell I suppose. Thanks for your input anyway. Enjoy the game. Thanks again to Barry, What a champ. Was terrified that I would have to start from scratch.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 17 4:03 AM
Hi guys, I recently invited two new friends to send and receive gifts and can not access them. I get a message that I need to I have download the latest version of MC which I have done and I still can't do anything. How do I get to access this? Anyone to help would be great. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 17 5:07 AM
Still on level 74 collecting, collecting, collecting!! Been a month now and still waiting for the Dragon to tell me what to do. I'm 63, do I have time to wait I ask myself??

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 17 7:25 AM
Getting a bit bored myself on 74 but gifting and questing to help. Have lots of cash and sapphires and 33 pets,67 craft items and 31 avatars. Have been using my items to buy craft items so I'll have more money for what ever the update brings. Have got heaps of eggs and Destiny keys so I might be ok for the next update, just a bit bored with the tedium of collecting. Maybe the designers of this game did not expect it to become this big and so popular! Who knows? Will keep plodding on!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 17 5:49 AM
I have been stuck on level 74 for weeks now and the Dragon says there will be an update soon, when? I am getting a bit bored with collecting stuff when I have heaps of cash,craft items, eggs, stamps and event items. What do I do with them all? Will it be much longer to have to wait to get back to the game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 17 5:20 AM
I have also reached level 74 and for the last three weeks have been collecting coins and diamonds and Destiny keys.I have over 500 keys, how many do I need for the Dragon to send me on my next mission? This is getting boring just collecting bits and pieces.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator