Posts created by J0an

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 26, 12 10:15 PM
Destroy both mills and host an event at all the volleyball courts.

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 14, 11 12:17 AM
I like this game. I get brain-tired from work and life, this lets me veg and have fun. Right now, I don't want a game so detailed that it takes 20 mins just to figure out who should get what armour, how to build my characters, and/or how to fight a monster. I have those games and love them, but I don't play them anymore because I just don't have the time to devote to them. I wish this game had a "load saved game" option. Enjoy!

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 14, 11 12:05 AM
I did the same thing (bought stuff in town before I went to the mayors house, poof everything vanished - even my special item - which I couldn't get back - items from chests were still in inventory though). Also had small game window at startup but I went into options (mouse arrow was off too) and fixed it.
Regarding movement, not sure if this will help but it's worth a shot: Use left mouse to click to where you want to go and wait for character to move. Hope it helps. Personally I use arrow keys, spacebar and escape keys.

??
 posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 13, 11 11:59 PM
Yes. Although this seems a bit more linear (so far).

posted in Matches and Matrimony: A Pride and Prejudice Tale on Mar 6, 11 12:23 AM
P & P : Started with the old black and white version and loved it. SPOILER: It has the crusty old Aunt of Mr Darcy actually testing and liking Elizabeth. The Aunt sitting on the music box was priceless - lol. 2nd fav is the Colin Firth one.
Anyone else seen "The tenant of Wildfell"? Very dark but really good. You start off hating the main female character and then end up respecting her and her choices. Have to agree with Col. Brandon stealing the male lead in S & S for me - "Give me something to do else I will go mad." scene was perfect. sigh....

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 17, 11 9:35 AM
There is an update that lowers level 90's $ needed. I haven't found the update at BigFish yet. I think I'll email support and request it though because I'm stuck too!

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 23, 10 2:05 PM
Always have cooked food in your inventory. This way the workers feed themselves. I had 20 each of spring vegetable and cooked fish. They were easy to make and I could easily sell the extra for $. You will need lots of money to build things and get more workers.
Near the end have 3-4 people on wheat and 3-4 people on the water mill to get flour.
Be careful to have a slot open in inventory so that the workers don't recycle the items you are working so hard to get.
Leave the mushroom picker alone if he is picking, otherwise you can lose that mushroom. When workers are "looking" (eggs, mushrooms, garbage) pick them up and move them to the item. I once saw my mushroom picker walk right past a mushroom when he was "looking for mushroom". THAT was frustrating.

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 23, 10 1:50 PM
You receive free decorations for your main building (the one with the first aid).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator