Posts created by PE_JamesK

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 18 4:54 AM
CherylParker wrote:I got all the trophies. And was able to get top marks for all the mini-games. Some take practice. And I believe if you have all the upgrades it makes it a little easier.

Can you please share whether you are playing this on a mobile device (iPad, or Android phone or tablet) or are you playing on a desktop or laptop PC or Mac computer? This issue of not being able to complete one of the minigames, is apparently only persistent for PC users...

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 17 7:52 AM
At tge part where you receive an unknown case # card at the bungalow. The game does not let you interact with the tv, nor progress the the site of the archived trial records. Their is obviously an option to interact later with a color block hint on the tv in the bungalow. In the game overview in the lower corner of the page, it appears you should be taken to the archive automatically, since the car is nowhere to be found. But it does not tell how.

Thank you so much for taking time out of what must be a busy schedule to address our questions and concerns. The nice and talented folks at Big Fish customer service have already been notified and questioned about this issue, though I'd like to hear what your advice is, straight from the Brave Giant's mouth, as it were. Thanks again!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 11, 17 3:12 AM
lobajazz wrote:

I wonder, since I started to play GD:
What happens with all the points I gain all the time?
What with reaching highest points?
Will they pay me any benefit?

I keep reaching "highest rank" with the gemmed crown,
fanfare and all, but what for?

@lobajazz,
I'm not sure if you drafted this to sound so very esoterically poetic and existential,even; but I absolutely love it! You have made my day, and it's just barely started. I certainly do not mean to belittle your point, in fact, I totally agree. Yet, your use of language to describe this conundrum, with such brevity and wit, you may have just made my whole weekend! Thank you, truly and sincerely. I hope to see more posts like these from you, or anyone else, in this forum. Things like this help me keep my sanity, in troubling times, such as they are. Cheers!!

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on Mar 14, 17 5:23 AM
I share the sentiment of bewilderment at the fascination over hidden object games held by do many players, particularly Big Fish members. I work in the industry, so I'm sort of forced to have them (the games) to a certain degree. But they seem like only half of a game; incomplete, like there should be more to them, but there isn't. I'm not saying that they're simple in any way, or that they lack challenge. I know from problems other players have they can pose a daunting challenge at times. Sadly, a product of my over-stimulated generation, I must not have the patience to sit through the entirety of a single one that I've tried thus far.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator