Posts created by rcraig

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 26, 10 12:08 PM
ITA. This game sucks. I want to play for fun and enjoyment. Don't mind repeating a level a few times, but when there is no chance to get past the level it is not fun any more. Wish I had my 6.99 back too. Won't be buying another game from this company EVER.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 23, 10 2:34 AM
Oh I so agree with everything you have said. No more Wedding Dash games for me. This has turned into a snooze fest as there is no way possible to get through these. I don't mind having to repeat a few times, but seriously if you can't get to the next level after 3 or 4 times it just makes it so you don't even want to play it anymore. Whoever designed this particular game must have been [removed by moderator].

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 18, 10 12:47 PM
Ok seriously what game are you all playing? In my version you CANNOT seat the B&G next to each other unless they both request either the bell table or the diamond table. If they have a request bubble they can be seated, if no request bubble you cannot move them out of the alter. I only get 3 servings of food and it takes forever for Quinn to refill them. I do not have Bernie or Chloe I just have the crazy old lady with that stupid dog and if you don't get the dog in just the right position she will not grab it. I am so sick of this level I really would rather have my money back to buy another game as I have been trying to get off this stupid level for over a week. This game sucks.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 16, 10 9:26 PM
What is firecracker?

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 11, 10 11:32 AM
I have tried about 100 timest to clear this level. I am ready to toss this game. Seriously I play for entertainment and believe me after 10 times it is not entertaining anymore. Any body have any suggestions? Thanks so much

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Nov 4, 08 5:27 PM
plpdva thank you for the gameboomers tip. I printed it out and have just been putting along. I am now stuck on the drink mixing. I have tried the combinations to mix that crows nest everyway I could think of and I just can't get it right. What can I possibly be doing wrong? I have the print out but it really doesn't tell you how to mix them. Can anyone give me an insight into this? Thanks in advance for any help. rcraig

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Nov 2, 08 9:55 AM
Really new here so excuse me for asking this, but what exactly is gameboomers and how do I get to it? Thanks, you guys are really great. rcraig

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Nov 1, 08 3:16 PM
plpdva thank you. I guess I am just stuck everywhere!!! It took me forever to figure out how to get into the castle! Now when I went back to the inn I couldn't find the mixing station and got so frustrated that I just quit! Oh well I guess this game is going to teach me to have patience.............if it can do that it will be quite a game indeed.
Thanks again, will check back here if I get too frustrated. rcraig

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator