Posts created by sandrahollie

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 18 10:15 AM
Beautiful graphics. It would be a brilliant game but it is one big cut scene. More video than game play.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 18 9:18 AM
Have the admins notice that this forum is loaded with spam?

posted in Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 18 10:30 AM
Windows 10 just had and update with a lot of problems. They put out a fix in another update. I think this is a windows issue.

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 18 8:43 AM
Wow. Where's all this spam coming from. Please check the forums and remove it. Virus waiting to happen.

posted in Laruaville 5 on Oct 18, 16 2:37 PM
sandrahollie wrote:Seem to be stuck in a loop on level 59. Every time I finish the board it starts right back from the beginning. It's happened three times.
I'm not pressing the replay button. It just starts the board on it's own!!!.

posted in Laruaville 5 on Oct 17, 16 10:22 PM
Seem to be stuck in a loop on level 59. Every time I finish the board it starts right back from the beginning. It's happened three times.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 16 2:27 PM
My one hour trial was about 20 minutes long. Still with all the problems I'm reading about, this game is not that much fun to buy.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 12, 16 3:29 PM
That one tripped me up too. You get the pick axe early in the board. All you have to do is select it in the upper right hand corner. It then breaks the rocks to get you to another board. The rest of the levels are the same. Some with bridges or other things.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 15 10:35 AM
Not really a tech issue but please remove the multiple pages of spam. Thanks BF.

WOW
 posted in Pastry Passion on Sep 7, 15 10:17 AM
I know it was out in 2009.

posted in Hotel Mahjong on Aug 12, 15 8:48 AM
Wow, this is a blast from the past. Very old game.

posted in Egyptian Settlement 2: New Worlds on Jun 30, 15 11:48 AM
Been waiting on a good game to spend my 2 credits on but in all this time none have come along. I'm not going to buy a HO so I've been left out of the loop the last two months.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 15 2:41 PM
Another Emily. I've been waiting 2 months for a game to buy. I'm going to give it one more week than I've got to go.

posted in Frozen Patchworks on Feb 18, 15 11:04 AM
Did anyone else get a letter from BF saying their account may have been hacked. You would think they would have posted it on this site for everyone to see.

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 14 12:30 PM
Well said.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 23, 14 1:02 PM
Feeling dumb. I fed the glutton and searched for the last lantern. I was standing in front of it. Didn't see it for the longest time.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 25, 13 12:41 PM
I have run out of granite blocks on the last level. My quarry is all used up and I can not find another deposit anywhere. Any ideas?

posted in Lost Civilization on Nov 6, 13 8:50 AM
Good, I thought it was just me. A lot of the games lately have that look like they are 5 years old. BF what's going on. Something's changed.

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jun 28, 13 2:44 PM
TM are my favorite games. I played the demo and saw how hard it was to complete anywhere near the time limit. After reading some of the tips on game play I decided to buy it thinking I could get better at this game. Well 5 tries later I just wish I could get my money back. Very unforgiving game. Not fun, just frustrating.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 2, 13 7:10 PM
I'm so sorry for you guys that are having such long download times. I don't think I would ever play a game if it took that long. BF games usually load in 2 minutes or less for me. Other websites it may take longer. Here's hoping for faster broadband speeds for my friends on BF.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator