Posts created by GameMaggs

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 17 3:29 AM
I am on the challenge in between levels 49 & 50. I get half way through the challenge and it just freezes. I have played this several times.
I also had issues at level 11 and 41 but was able to work my way through them - whew at least I made it through the level with a winning time.
This challenge - I have closed the game, restarted the game. Even left the game for several days with a complete computer shut off -to no avail.
Even worse is that the game freezes so badly it won't let me minimize and go to my desktop. I'm constantly hitting the windows button to try and get the desktop so that I can task manage it to close. Takes several minutes just to close the game so that I can go onto something else.
Running Windows 10 - PC.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 17 8:58 AM
I have completed the game and have unlocked all 111 products.
However, I cannot get the Cupcake Beanbag award, which also means that I cannot get the princess award.

Why does it still show that I need 112 items? It shows that I have 111/112.
Looking on the Zylom website I see that they had fixed this so that only 111 items needed to be unlocked and used. I've already done this.

Please fix this.
Also - there is an issue with the point and click - I click on a table to deliver something and often there would be no movement.

Please fix this so that I can actually show this game as complete.
Windows 10 desktop.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator