Posts created by windsonged

posted in Griddlers Legend Of The Pirates on Jan 20, 18 8:15 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:I might once have said that I didn't really care much about the patterns of nonogram puzzles representing some kind of picture. Bit when, as here, the patterns seem to be purely abstract in almost all cases (I did think one of them was a bird), it turns out I do feel something's missing.

The pictures are there. Go back to the point where you can pick your level. Once a level is completed, a detailed picture replaces the blank level box.

posted in The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 on Oct 15, 12 4:58 PM
I got the bonus for revealing the chests, but I still can't pass the level. I even paid off the nomad.

Please help

posted in All My Gods on Mar 18, 12 1:23 PM
I have the tavern, but I can't do anything with it.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Oct 16, 11 4:45 PM
I want to delete the record of the best times from another player. I deleted the player, but the best times remained. I tried uninstalling, but they are still there. What can I do?

posted in Be Rich on Sep 3, 11 7:13 PM
I keep getting told that the road doesn't reach the top row, but I can't figure out where to put the road. It looks connected to me.

posted in Life Quest ™ on Dec 30, 10 9:13 PM
Where do I purchase books to take those courses?

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Jun 7, 10 11:31 PM
I like the game, but very frustrating to have to play the entire game over for each different ending. Would have preferred to be able to start at the point where it diverges and pick a new suspect each time. Playing the first half six times is tedious.

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Jun 7, 10 11:14 PM
Is there a way to start the game again from the point where you decide on a suspect and choose a different one, instead of playing the whole thing over again?

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Jun 6, 10 9:50 PM
What do you mean by begin puzzle? If I mess up one of the photos, will this still work? What about resuming the puzzle? How do I know that I have the envelope with them completed?

posted in Nancy Drew - Secret Of The Old Clock on Nov 2, 08 9:41 PM
Honestly, this puzzle seems simple, but when I complete it nothing happens. Yes. All the dominos are in the right place.

posted in Nancy Drew - Curse of Blackmoor Manor on Nov 1, 08 4:52 PM
Thank you SOOOOO much. I have been going out of my mind.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator