Posts created by mrsluik

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Sep 1, 14 7:53 PM
how do i start playing the game? i have clicked on the screen and keyboard and nothing happens. thanks for any help.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 4, 12 2:32 PM
I am stuck on this one too!

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 29, 12 6:00 PM
Can someone tell me the difference between London Story and London Classic? Thanks much.

I think the game should be billed as a Strategy game with Hidden Object scenes. I am not a big fan of Strategy games so was a little disappointed when I paid $20 for a game that I thought was a HOG. MCF - bring back more games like Madame Fate. That for me was the best HOG ever!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jul 15, 09 7:06 AM
Has anyone heard about the next release? I am anxious for another one. Thanks.

posted in Reel Quest on Jul 7, 09 2:31 PM
Has anyone figured out Jellyfish Junkyard? I can't get past this level!!!!!

posted in Can You See What I See? on Dec 29, 08 11:42 AM
I am stuck at the stained glass window. I have put in all the pieces but one correctly - they darken when placed correctly. The last piece will not darken. It is a triangle shape on the right side - 7th piece from the bottom in the second row from the right. I have tried several times and this piece will never darken. Is this a glitch in the game or am I doing something wrong? I am not a happy camper right now. Any advice will be gratefully accepted. Thanks.

posted in Can You See What I See? on Dec 29, 08 9:40 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you Lizzie! I was stuck on the last slider puzzle and your "movie" helped me to solve it. Thanks so very much! Happy holidays!
Luik

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator