Posts created by coro49

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 16 10:35 PM
I also have the same problems. Stuck on the menu page. Can't enter my name, start button doesn't respond and the sizing is all wrong. I bought this game and wish I never had.

posted in Green City 2 on May 26, 13 2:39 AM
Stuck! I simply cannot figure out how to get $12k income whilst building a wind power plant AND getting the ecology level to 50. Can anyone help moi?

posted in Ancient Rome on Feb 15, 10 8:03 PM
Having mastered the bad engrish I finally understand that when they say upgrade e.g. Domus 2, they mean you have to build two of them and then upgrade them. However on level ??? when you have to build two estates and satisfy 5 of Manius's wishes, I can't complete his second wish only - to provide 150 bags of wheat. The darn 'ok' button won't light up no matter that I have 250 bags of wheat?????? Help please! Also more quality TM games please! No more HOGS!

posted in Vacation Mogul on Feb 8, 10 3:48 PM
I have gold in every level, have purchased the mansion but can't get into that very last level where the will is. It keeps saying to go back and complete previous levels, but I have, haven't I???? What am I doing wrong?

posted in The Legend of Sanna on Sep 20, 09 8:39 PM
Thanks BFG for Level 31 fix. Now there's an error on Level 35. No possible way to gather strawberries which you need to complete the war quest. Please provide a fix for this level so I can clock the darn game and get rid of it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator