Posts created by OOo_jules_oOO

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 7:28 AM
At the end of every set of ten levels you complete in every city you have done so far and will continue to do, a 'monument' (building or some big thing) has to be built before you move on. Look for the little yellowish triangle it will have the link to it. You must have done this a hundred times already just to have made it to Moscow

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 7:23 AM
If you mean green gems, go back to either Rome 87 or Istanbul 105-1 and play them over as many times as needed to build up resources to buy the green gems then go back to Vladivostok and use them there. Easy.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 12:11 AM
I agree with Grampa, in that Snowman, you should keep an eye on it till the last and post the 'last post'. Not sure what time zone the cut off is set at though. Goodbye everyone, it's been a blast and such fun. Good luck in all your gaming in the future to all.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 12:08 AM
Sounds like you haven't built the monument after level 110 once you do that, it will open the next lot of 10

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 12:05 AM
Not sure why you keep bumping this but everyone knows so this doesn't need to be bumped up at all

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 7:55 AM
If you can't get it to work, contact support directly and they will help. And you can keep posting on one thread you do not have to start a new thread for every question especially if it's about the same issue

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 7:51 AM
Neena, are you sure the eternal freeze is not on all timed levels? I haven't noticed any where it is not available, maybe it is because you haven't any in your boost stash at the moment, could possibly be but it's strange it's not on all timed levels. Has anyone else noticed this too?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 7:38 AM
Weird how Trav3lbird you haven't got Kyoto yet as I got it in the update I did before leaving for interstate on wed and as NZ and Aus are in the same sort of zone 'area' something must be not working right surely? I have downloaded it but not opened it yet as still muddling through Buenos Aires but will get it open soon. Not having much time to play whilst here but will I hope.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 7:26 AM
I would like to second everything Glitter said above. It's been a blast while we had the forum and a pleasure to participate and try to help struggling players and newbies. I have enjoyed it all. Wishing everyone a fun time continuing to play gummy drop in the future.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 24, 18 6:21 PM
I am posting Melbourne below because it was originally on the big list, but has been left off the revamped latest big list. Also Milan and Buenos Aires have had levels posted but there is no heading for them in the list either. As there are only a few days left to add this to the list before this forum is closed off, it may be of use to players looking at this in the future. Having them all on one list is sometimes quicker than reading all the individual posts, however, those posts have a lot of really good info about strategies for the specific levels so when you have time, read them as well.

MELBOURNE
102, 114, 117 - 1
44, 74 – 2, 79 – 1 (bricks and hats only)

MILAN
46 (hats and bricks), 68 (hats and bricks),
76 (hats and bricks)
84 (all 3), 97-2 (all 3), 106 (all 3)

BUENOS AIRES
70 (bricks and hats)
81 (for all 3) 101 (all 3)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 7:36 PM
Thanks for the help, just checked back to see if any other replies to my original question. I have now deleted the game as I simply couldn't be bothered having to be always connected to wifi, its too much of a hassle on the ipad. OK for those who don't have issues though.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 23, 18 7:33 PM
On my desktop, it remembers me for simply ages before it refreshes (why I don't know) and I have to sign in again, but its rare. If I am away from home and using my ipad to check the forum, it seems to remember me all the time, which is weird because the ipad does not work the same on ebay for me, even though I tick that remember me keep me signed in box, it never does on there and I have to sign in every single time, but the GD one works. Weird.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 23, 18 5:30 AM
I have just had a thought, you know the sort of thought that hits like a lightning bolt out of the blue, a brainwave. Anyway, I know many expressed such amazement at the thought of ginger and chocolate together, and it dawned on me, that perhaps many were thinking that the type of ginger that Trav3lbird and I had mentioned is the sort of ginger that you grate up fresh to put in many Asian dishes, or curries etc, NO, NOT that sort of ginger. Its still ginger, but its been treated with a lot of sugar to turn it into either glace or crystallised ginger before its dipped in chocolate. So its hot taste but not too hot, but sweet at the same time, nothing like sweet and sour though. And the ginger from different countries tastes different too. I have had crystallised ginger from Thailand, and its VERY hot, not at all like our beautiful ginger here in Australia. Maybe, thats why some of you thought this was the weirdest thing ever, but its not really. Lindt (the brand) which is available in many countries, make a chili and dark choc block. That is also delicious. Sorry if I got off track again, but I hadn't thought of that before and wanted to put that info here in case someone one day is reading these back and wonders what on earth those Aussies really do eat and think that we are very strange, which we are not.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 6:07 PM
thanks for answering my question Desertdruid, I appreciate you taking time to let me know. I just don't think I will bother going any further with it as the wifi is a pain to have to be connected all the time and it also constantly drains the battery which is a nuisance. I played around on it for a short time though.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 22, 18 8:32 AM
missbethann my heart goes out to you and wish you all the best for the time ahead. May you find the strength that you will need to get through this and in the future to be strong and well again. Try to be positive and as cheerful as possible we are all thinking of you. A good friend of mine had ovarian cancer over the last year and it was thought to be hopeless but she has done amazingly well and has a new outlook on life now and has got a lot more time because of the treatment she had, hopefully even longer all being well into the future but no one really knows of course, but it's looking ok. Take care and do your best to get through it and out the other side.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 5:31 AM
I am totally new to this game, but have been playing GD since it started but I thought I would have a look out of interest to see what this one is all about. I downloaded it a few days ago on my ipad. Now this might seem like a stupid question, as I cannot find the latest page on the appropriate thread as there are so many ghost pages at the end, so I am posting on this one, but is this game an online only game? It seems that I absolutely must be connected to wifi in order to simply play the game, is that correct? It must be as every time I try to play it, whilst not connected, it comes up with zilch, zip, nada, nothing. If its online only, its going to cut me out as I don't have wifi all the time.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 20, 18 7:53 PM
I also don't like the privacy concerns with using fb, although I do have a fb page, I very rarely ever use it and do not make posts anwyay, so any site that gives out a full name is out, it would lose a lot of the fun of it too. I fear it would all become just too serious and with fb, goodness only knows what other stuff we would be subjected to with them these days. It would be a huge mistake to use fb.

And to anitavision, a belated welcome. Better late than never. Nice to hear from you, and I wonder how many other seniors out there are reading the posts. At the very least, for players like yourself who have a long way yet to play through the gd cities, you will still be able to read all the threads and posts and go back and find help on all those specific levels that you may have trouble with in the future, provided of course, that a post was made to help that level in the first place, there may be some that have never been properly answered. But keep reading the tips etc, it will still help you get through.

And for everyone else, if you ever get the chance to get some glace ginger, or crystallised ginger, dip it in melted DARK chocolate, let it set, and eat it. Or better still, visit Australia or New Zealand and you can buy it in shops, its even available in most supermarkets too. Buderim in Queensland has the BEST ginger ever, its the home of it here, and their ginger is the only one I buy. I get it at costco here by the kilo. (for those of you still using imperial, that is 2.2lb)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 20, 18 12:59 AM
Its on page 27 at the moment on the thread. Its weird, but when you open a thread from the heading in the helpful links, it automatically starts you at page one, when this thread has the pages at the right hand side and you can click directly on the latest page. anyway, it is all there. And Melbourne is STILL missing from the thread, as is a few other cities too. I did point it out to the person who is doing it now and as we only have just over a week left, it would be great if every city could at least have the info updated on there before its locked forever. So people later on can still find the info.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 19, 18 7:24 AM
Yep, I agree, I think its a done deal and nothing will change their mind. Maybe, just maybe, in the future, when a ton of people have withdrawn their memberships, like Lambina and others who pay for it every month, (which I didn't even know was a 'thing') and stopped buying new games etc as well, then it might make them do something. Lets all keep an eye on it in the future and if they do some new forum, we can partake again, but I really hoped someone would have a good solution to this, but it seems not. I just don't have that sort of techie know how to do it. In the meantime, I will just keep on playing. And pray they dont' delete this game.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 19, 18 12:02 AM
glitter, in all the stuff I read through as quick as I could from the other forums in the last couple of days to try and keep my finger on the pulse of it and hopefully pick up a good idea for keeping the 'group' together, I did glean one bit of info about PMs. It seems that some people were trying to send each other their personal email addresses and a mod answered a few of them when they mentioned on the threads that PMs were going through blank, that the security, or scanning thing picks up ampersands etc and addresses that are strung together with the at symbol and so on. I suggest, if anyone does try that, to split it up. Like this: (and this is just a made up example of course, its not real) hello at big fish dot com Anyone can put things back together that way. That dot com, at, dash, underscore etc wording is a way I get around putting email or web addresses into photos I save so that later I can find the correct site to see if they have anything new or refresh my memory of where it came from etc because naming a file cannot contain symbols etc, just straight up letters and numbers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator