Posts created by rabbitmpls

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 11, 17 7:53 AM
I know you already know but Sir-Match-a-lot in Sweet Stop is impossible to play any longer. The tech's on this game (which I know isn't you), have made it next to impossible to play and get any where with it. I am now into the last phases of it....Screen 100-110. And, I have now the cotton balls I need to collect to get my key at the end. On 100 and trying to get the 3rd ball, I have only 15 moves in order to do it...plus they have double locked in there making it 5 times a difficult to get anywhere with.

I have read other posts on this hoping I could figure out a solution to this, however the only thing I am reading is the same thing I am experiencing. I also see a mass exodus of people leaving this game because of it. I am frustrated myself and I do consider myself pretty knowledgeable on this game.

Please let the developers know what they have done. The new download took away the only way we can get a decent amount of coins also, plus they chopped the selling of fireflies down to abut 30 coins per day. It isn't right and they need to know about it. Thanks Randy ID # 59961

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 8, 17 6:53 PM
I AGREE with all the other post, however, I have made it to Level 90 in the Sweet Stop something now but am broke with coins, and need another 3,000 fire flies to get past the last wall.

I disagree about the challenge...it's a game and that challenge needs to be there. So it turning harder is OK for gamers or at least for me. However, I DO agree with the coins that we can acquire on level 2 being taken away. Now, it's only 15 coins in like 5 hours we can get. This is wrong....PLUS, the selling of fire flies is ridiculous !!!!! Seriously, you can't even get 30 coins for selling 300 fire flies. These are all wrong in the program and these items should be corrected. Thanks for listening to me. BLESSINGS

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 25, 17 5:11 AM
Sir Match-a lot has stopped working totally. I click on the icon to load it and nothing happens. I also have FARM UP on dashboard also and that runs just fine. I deleted the program and reinstalled it but nothing happens still. Before this all happened, my anti-virus program stopped it from loading as it said that sirmathalot...trogan or something like that. HELP !@!@!@ Randy

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Mar 25, 17 8:22 PM
Last time on this.....I believe this is the end of this section as I have upgraded every item available to me, upgraded all the animals to their highest level and those stubborn clouds are still lingering on to where I can't get to the next level at all. This is too bad because this game rather than Bear Island is much more fun and you can do so much more with this game than the other. Too bad there isn't more help on this subject than this. Sorry

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Mar 9, 17 12:43 PM
Well interesting. I have now got all my buildings updated and the rest are LOCKED. I have only to upgrade the cow one time and the bee hive 2 times. So I am thinking once that is completed those clouds will lift and I will be able to continue playing this game. But that is still 84 keys away and the last building cost me 50 keys. It's really a lot of work, and man do I have a pain in the back of my neck from trying to accomplish this. I hate Bear Island so have stayed away from it.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Feb 28, 17 6:44 AM
Ok folks...how do I get the clouds to clear after completing level 56? I have 26 stars and have completed ALL the levels completely to this point. I have been trying to collect keys in order to update the buildings which I have done mostly of, but that has taken me 2 weeks to do and I still don't have all of them done...like completing the hotdog stand. I have built up my animals nearly to their height also but that take 24 hours to complete that upgrade....so what am I missing. I think this is all on level 56 if I count the number of places to go. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator