Posts created by maleman

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 14, 17 11:57 AM
Can anyone tell me where to find the Green Jade Flower in the Green Pitcher collection? It isn't showing up in any of the cities, so I'm assuming it mus be available in on of the minni games? Please help!!??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 3, 17 12:21 PM
I can't open either. I tried several times after checking to be sure there were no spaces etc. I could really use this tool. I'm wasting too much time trying to figure out where to find all these items. Working on the maps pieces now.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 2, 17 4:48 AM
I did not know that..thanks so much!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 1, 17 8:46 AM
game name is Terk: Happy New year players!! Does anyone know what city and which mode the Red Rolla can be obtained in? I'm trying to complete the Coat of Arms in the AES. I got lucky with the other two, but can't seem to find the Red Rolla location.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 4, 16 6:32 AM
This is Terk. So even if I have the zipper and the fly, I still need to be prompted to complete a Quest in order for these items to work or be utilized with in the scene?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 3:32 PM
OKAY! Thanks. You're right you can trick the game to give up the message. I learned that by trial and error (mostly error). I've also discovered that if you buy in twos it will help eliminate all your items from being removed from a collection. The game only seems to be interested in taking the single item. OOOOOOOOOH that raskely rabbit!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 3:05 PM
Has anyone else experienced items disappearing from their collections once they have either won them in auction or in mini games? It's very strange that I'll see the "won" item appear on the list, I'll collect my reward, and then the item I just won is removed from the list. It's especially frustrating after you've spent days tracking that item in the auction, you win the darn thing, and then it disappears from your collection.

posted in Golf Adventure Galaxy on Dec 21, 09 10:14 AM
HOW DO YOU GET THE BALL OVER THE BLUE BARRIER ON LEVEL 4 (THE SHIP) IN LIXTAM WORLD? I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING..WHAT'S THE TRICK?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator