Posts created by dreherg

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 15, 11 1:56 PM
mitchie55 wrote:this is the hardest game i have EVER played....am getting nowhere with it.....HELP PLEASE!!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 15, 11 1:49 PM
GrannyWalrus wrote:I got caught by the evil brother Victor and have been locked in the attic. I can't figure out how to get out. Can anyone help me? I think it may have something to do with the bookcase and moving the books around,but I am lost.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 9, 11 9:33 AM
spellike wrote:IN the hardest mode I cannot figure out how to get the phone numbers to line up so I can open up the chain lock to the pet store any ideas???

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Oct 30, 10 7:55 AM
i cant get in chapter 3

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 20, 10 6:20 AM
Hugy wrote:i got it thank you very much
huggy

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 19, 10 4:11 PM
bfgErie wrote:A box full of wires determines your fate.
A number above each plug helps open the gate.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 1, 10 5:27 PM
bogie3 wrote:CAN U PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE PHONE CONNECTION????!!! IV BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS!! IT WOULD BE A VERY BIG HELP!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Apr 21, 10 5:41 PM
tashacameron2010 wrote:OMG this chapter seven forum is the shizzle!!! LOL I am currently at the ruins but I am having a bit of trouble figuring it out, even after going to the crime computer for the obvious hint and using the stones to fill the spaces. Do I need to use the stones to even fill in the spaces above relic pieces? And I am missing a tape, do I need it to be able to do the ruins puzzle?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Apr 21, 10 5:38 PM
paco12348 wrote:I'm having a great time with the game but I'm stuck at the ruins. The book and a walkthrough do not match. I've tried both ways to unlock the gate to the tunnel but placement of the relics do not work. I've tried the book way and the walkthrough way. The walkthrough has the square and circle relic reversed. So far as I can see both are wrong. I've checked and doublechecked the placements and can't get it to work, Hope someone can help. I'm freezing to death out here.

FrankMorgan wrote:YOO HOO somebody! How do you know what chapter you are on?

i am at the ruins and i cant seem to go any further

i am at the ruins and i cant seem to go any furture

boredaccnt wrote:I cannot seem to get past the wolf. I have tried the frozen meat. ALso I cannot lift the grate to get the showshoes in the basement of the store. Nor can I reach the coin behind the grate in the graveyard.

I am at a standstill now and cannot get anywhere and the hint button in the game does not do anything.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 28, 09 7:22 AM
Maya87 wrote:To use the telephone you need all the lights in the basement on. Then you need a 7 digits telephone number to make a call. does anyone know that number?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 28, 09 7:05 AM
krisntodd wrote:I am stuck as well. I keep trying and trying but lose track of which light combinations I have used! Anyone know the sequence! I cannot advance in the game without it! thanks!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 28, 09 6:57 AM
westausgirl wrote:have you got the telephone box downstairs open. I have that open but am having trouble getting all the lights lit up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator