Posts created by cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 4:16 AM
My first experience with any forum was here. I want to than the DQ's for being patient and kind to a newbie. Silver_hawk was the 1st MC denizen I encountered when I tentatively posted in the DQr's thread. They were all so kind to a newbie butting into their conversation! That experience encouraged me to read (lurk) for a bit and then begin to post. I have met some incredible people here and I hope to be able to maintain those friendships in the future.

cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 7:49 PM
FreakyFaerie wrote:Cindy you mean

Jenny- a small short-winged songbird found chiefly in the New World?

Just checking?

Exactly FreakyFaerie - thank you for the proper name

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 12:38 PM
I will not say GB... I hope to see all of you on the MC forum created by our own Jenny [Removed by Moderator] on Delphi. Please visit - if you are comfortable with what you see - create a log on - it's free for basic membership which provides full access. There is no need to purchase upgraded membership unless you want to support Delphi.

cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 3:53 PM
I haven't - sorry

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 3:37 PM
I'm good with Delphi.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 12:40 PM
Delphi does require a real email address, but under preferences you can turn off the notifications.

From what I can tell you can change your email address after creating your account. That's a good thing if folks want to create an account that isn't used for anything else. I believe both Yahoo and gMail will allow you to create extra accounts.

I'm using an email address (free) that I don't use for anything except my airline rewards program. I created it so I could use it for stuff I didn't want in my regular email that I use for family and bills.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:14 AM
I've had that problem too Silver_Hawk. you need to separate email addresses

name <space> AT <space> provider

if you want to be sure they go through

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 10:25 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Thanks eli, I tried that, but I'm not getting the confirmation email & my 10 minutes is almost up. Plus my username is already taken.
ETA: countdown ended, no confirmation email received.

Maybe it's not meant to be.

Don't give up! PM me your email and I'll send you an Invite

remember to spell out AT and leave spaces around it or the PM system will not send the message

cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 9:07 AM
The devastating news reached me all the way in the kitchen. The world is ending! A new home is needed. But how?

PTG... I need to find him...

I pop into the dining room and look around - no PTG.

"Does anyone know where PTG is?" I ask. "I found a magic wand in the Potion shop when I was foraging but I don't know how to use it. I want to ask if he can still get in touch with his Fairy Godmother to see if she can do anything with it to help us."

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 6:43 AM
Folks seem to be having trouble finding Pond Friends due to the problems googleing and not coming up with Fish-ing sites... LOL

Type in
Pond Friends Forum
in Google and it will get you to the right place

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:04 PM
Sorry tubbytoot2

Unusually the communities senior players get back with really helpful info for folks with questions or problems. Today everyone is stunned by the news that the forum will be shut down on the 30th...see the Announcement at the top of the forum.

All I can think of to help you at the moment is: Play HOS's and add to your friend wish list if it's open yet...not sure what level you are at.

Hope it helps - cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 7:59 PM
I agree 1457051! I'm looking at Pond Friends at the moment but nervous about creating a userid..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:16 PM
Let us know Ame, please!!!
Do folks have to have a Yahoo account to access them? Not sure how other folks feel about creating accounts...

Cindy

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:06 PM
gripes is right, there are 2 forums out there:

Hopefully I can post the info here without it getting edited or removed. I know there are rules about website info in the forum but it's not like we have much choice!!!

casual game guides .com has one that seems to be a lot like what we are used to without the PM function

something called Neoseeker has one too - it's empty, also has no PM function

OH I'm so sad - just found out we have a Wiki site too - it says "Midnight Castle has a vigorous and friendly community on the Big Fish Games forum. Both the PC and iPad players share the forum even though each version of the game is separate from the other. " not anymore

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:01 PM
I've found a couple existing forums so far. Hopefully I can post the info here without it getting edited or removed. I know there are rules about website info in the forum but it's not like we have much choice!!!

casual game guides .com has one that seems to be a lot like what we are used to without the PM function

something called Neoseeker has one too - it's empty, also has no PM function

OH I'm so sad - just found out we have a Wiki site too - it says "Midnight Castle has a vigorous and friendly community on the Big Fish Games forum. Both the PC and iPad players share the forum even though each version of the game is separate from the other. " not anymore

cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:38 PM
Other questions:

What about new folks that need friends and such? There is currently a thread with existing player ID's but if the forum is locked new folks will not be able to add themselves to the list.

Also - this means the Strategy Guides and other user friendly threads will never be updated as new levels are added...

I'm so upset! I just gifted friends and closed my game. I can't even work on the Castle Challenge!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:33 PM
With the chaos the announcement of shutting down our forum I have seen many people telling friends to PM email addresses.

PLEASE BE AWARE - the PM system will not allow an properly typed email to go through! You have to get creative...

Example:
name <space> AT <space> location <space> DOT com/net...whatever

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:12 PM
from what I've read LINE is like Skype - you can message but it wouldn't create a forum type thing for us

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 4:46 PM
Freaking out here!!!!

I notice a couple folks talking about real email addresses exchanged via PM. Please be aware... The PM system will not allow you to type your email address properly. it will block the entire PM.
you need to type it in some odd form like: name <space> AT <space> location <space> DOT com/net or whatever

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 3:59 PM
charlieisr wrote:IF NOT THAT, I WOULD SAY THE KIDS AT THE CRYPT TIED A MASK ON SOME POOR RABBIT.

HOLY KATZ CHARLIE!!!! YOU'RE RIGHT!!! IT'S A BUNNY IN AN EGG SUIT!!!!! I NEVER NOTICED!!!!

MIND BLOWN......

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator