Posts created by johnpam

posted in Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on May 23, 17 1:31 AM
I am at end of game? and my character has disappeared. I am unable to do anything. Also, there is no way to play this game a 2nd time...opening screen does not allow you to change your name to replay. Am on a PC. There are some serious issues that need to be addressed.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 18, 17 3:38 PM
I am no longer getting anything when my balloons return...no stones, no nothing. Is this happening to anyone else? Have already posted in Tech.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 18, 17 3:37 PM
I am no longer getting anything when my balloons return...no stones, no nothing. This has just started since the end of the Valentine quest.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 6, 17 9:22 AM
I just picked 3 strawberries and went to replant them and it said I had none to replant and wanted a pearl to restart my strawberries. I assure you I had not used the berries.

In addition, I bought an item from the market and would you believe it did not appear in my inventory. I believe the money was removed of course! This has happened to me in the past and I am weary of this stuff.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 16 12:39 PM
Would love some CE friends. My PC code is 563605.

Thanks

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 17, 16 11:53 PM
Yes, although intermittent. Also trying to enter some, but not all of friends/followers stores.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 4, 16 12:30 PM
My neighbor Breeze has outdone her/hisself with a HO-HO-HO and a Christmas tree out of veggies. Really clever. If you get a chance to see it, it puts you in the spirit.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 23, 16 6:11 PM
My few measly pearls have been stolen again. When can we expect the confirmation button.

In addition, when you make for instance a blue tile out of 3 greens, if when finished you click on the wrong side (i.e. the green tile area) of the blue/green tile it gives you 1 green tile. Why would you spend 3 green tiles to get 1 green tile. This should not even be an option. Please, please, please fix it!

Your attention to both these issues would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 23, 16 6:10 PM
My few measly pearls have been stolen again. When can we expect the confirmation button.

In addition, when you make for instance a blue tile out of 3 greens, if when finished you click on the wrong side (i.e. the green tile area) of the blue/green tile it gives you 1 green tile. Why would you spend 3 green tiles to get 1 green tile. This should not even be an option. Please, please, please fix it!

Your attention to both these issues would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 17, 16 4:31 PM
RL is difficult, at best, right now so will be out for a couple of months. Please feel free to drop me. I can always ask you kindly to add me in the future, if life permits. As always, I am most thankful for all my wonderful neighbors and wish you all only the best. Hope to make it back after my surgery end of Aug. In the meantime, I am inundated with Drs apptments etc. and game play is not in the cards. Hope to "see" you all in the future. Pam

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 12, 16 3:34 PM
I was able to get into the game this am, but no longer. The blue loading screen comes up and then it turns white and says unable to load. What is going on???

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 21, 16 11:13 AM
I would like to know the answer "If you win a Competition and instead of it coming up and saying you are in 1st place...it says network is unable to complete, and reboots the computer...Do you get credit or not for the win?"...Thanks

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 20, 16 6:53 PM
Why, after all this time, is in-game-mail still an unresolved problem. I notice another player above complaining about the same thing and I know many others have complained about it also. If you have more than 1 letter, you cannot go and answer one and then go to the 2nd one or the game goes into overload and you must reboot. I for one would like to answer one and then go to the 2nd, but this is not possible and has not been possible in the over 2 years I have been in the game. Please do not tell me to send a Dr Felix report as this is a known problem and should have been fixed long ago. I am currently sitting with 2 messages and can only read one...I cannot even see who wrote the 2nd one. This really is unacceptable and should have been fixed long ago. Please do Something about this problem once and for all.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 29, 16 10:19 PM
Greetings from the other side of ICU. Have had a harrowing experience and now 3 surgeries. Thanks for all your prayers, because I really needed each and every one. Am still having great difficulty with my hands, so it will be awhile before I am back, but at least I am now home. My husband and I are now battling the learning curve with tube feedings etc. Am determined to make this a really good result, but for now, just day to day is about all I can muster. Continued prayers would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 16 4:37 PM
So sorry to tell you that I will be out of the game for a while (don't know how long) due to surgery. I will try to get in soon and gift, but have no idea when this will be. Please feel free to delete me. I know what a pain sleepers are, and I may be asleep for a lengthy period of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the event I do get in to gift, it will be mass gifting.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 28, 16 9:31 AM
lilmgil,
Yes when they say friends list they mean neighbors. You can delete a neighbor by hitting the X under their name...or add a specific neighbor by putting their code in at the bottom of the page. There is no separate friends or neighbors list...they are all neighbors.

You will find they use different names for a lot of things such as dismantled mode/puzzle mode. Most of the time you can easily figure out what they are saying, but sometimes it is difficult although there is usually someone on the forum who has addressed it. We often get strange and different names for items in quest. In one quest it will be called one thing and in another quest, something else.

Hope that helps

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 26, 16 6:48 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 21, 16 5:27 PM
Thanks so much to my wonderful neighbors who fed my Stein Lab dragon.

Happy5Sunshine
rayann
ratchetr
Ruzzappa

and the wonderful player/s who finished the dragon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 8, 16 2:12 PM
Karen, I can only offer some of my observations and I am sure others have done this more than me. It all depends on the gear you are wearing and the gear they are wearing. The higher the gear, the better the outcome for the wearer. It is good to go in after a battle and see what gear they are wearing and compare it to yours. You will get some info from this.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 5, 16 2:07 PM
I have gotten about 1 lamppost for every 8-10 times thru the Gazebo. Since it is dropping a snowdrop for the fair every time, at least you are killing 2 birds with one stone.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator