Posts created by ReadySteadyGoGo

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 28, 17 10:46 AM
I complained recently when I lost some pearls that way, and they were refunded, with a bonus! So you might want to take advantage of the in-game support offered, because they are responsive.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 28, 17 10:43 AM
I love it when all of my things get bought, because I'm trying to save up money to buy things myself. And yes, I buy whatever I want from other people's markets. That's perfectly legit. I think you people are playing the game wrong, and need to lighten up!

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny on Jun 3, 17 8:49 PM
I am also having this problem. I'm playing the demo, and this is on sale today, but I won't buy it if it's unplayable past this point!

posted in Embrace of Ocean: Story of Hope on May 18, 17 3:03 PM
The game froze up in the introductory scene. It looked like it was going to be an interesting game. I had noticed it needed an update, so I downloaded and installed the update. Then I thought I would go ahead and play the demo, since you've fixed whatever it was that needed to be fixed. However, you only thought you had fixed it! You need to work a bit harder on this one, I think. I'm going to uninstall it right away, especially after reading about the other customer that had her computer get totally messed up and will probably need professionally repaired. Please test your games better than this, Big Fish!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator