Posts created by Cuzto2

posted in Snowy: Treasure Hunter 3 on Aug 27, 14 7:49 PM
Guessing u didn't get it? I am stuck there too

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 14 9:43 AM
I have completed the entire game with a perfect score for everything except collecting this trophy. I have whacked the gopher many times, however, in the trophy stats it still shows up as 0/50. Does anyone know if this should increase with each whack until I reach the 50 mark or does it only change once I am successful? I just don't want to keep searching for wild cards and whacking the gopher for nothing if it is not working?

Any answers/advice you could give would be appreciated.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 10:29 AM
I have finished the entire game except for this trophy. For this one it says you have to whack the gopher 50 times. I have whacked at least 20-25 times but it still says 0/50 in the progress bar. Can you tell me if this stat only changes when you have reached the 50 or should it increase by 1 each time I play this wild card and successfully whack the gopher? I don't want to keep searching for these wild cards if it is not working?

Thanks for any advice/answers anyone can provide.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 12 6:25 AM
Can you tell me where I find Sam's Locker? I cannot find the item needed to open the lock on the shed?

gamineannie wrote:alyssaes, highlight to read: it's not a crowbar, but the M80 you got from Sam's locker. You need a lighter also.

Thanks, Rubmi! I did just that and this time around it worked! After some more thunkety thunking. Now I'm stuck further on, but I'm pausing to refresh my tired mental batteries. Tomorrow is another day and I should have some few moments between bouts of housework and turkey prep to muddle through a few more scenes.

Hello, I am hoping someone, anyone can help me. I am trying to find all the morphing objects the second time around that I play this. Someone stated that we should have 8 before getting first skull, not counting one by fountain outside picture. (I think I have that one already) and that there are two by the organ. This is what I have found so far, and I have not clicked on the skull yet because I have yet to find all 8

Glove under car after it crashes into tree
rock/ball near the two light posts after you build the first raft
box near the dragon statue near where the tree is on fire (Is this the one you mean when you say near the fountain?)
Card by the organ. I cannot find a second by the organ.

Any hints anyone could give me on where else to look and also what the second one is by the organ because I have looked everywhere, would be sincerely appreciated

I am from Canada, and have never paid more than the $14 for a CE. Not sure why this one is different

Can anyone tell me why this game is coming up as a cost of $20.42. It is like it is not applying the ''sale'' price? I want to purchase it but I am not paying that amount for it

posted in Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape on Dec 21, 10 8:49 AM
Can anyone tell me how the bouncing slingo works? I am at the slingo machine where I need to get 19 slingos. So far my best is 15. The bouncing slingo seems to have no rhyme nor reason to it. Am I doing something wrong?

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 21, 10 9:50 AM
I am such a dufus...I was waiting for a plant to grow, and kept trying to add my bud to the pot at the bottom of the screen. Realized after reading this and going back once more that the bud goes into the pot just below the lighting design. THANKS!

prpldva wrote:Hi Cuzto2! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. Did you put the dirt, sprout and water into the pot?

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 21, 10 6:58 AM
Hi everyone, I am stuck on the plant light. I went to the library and the book it told me to select was the biology book. I did all of that and I am sure I received the diagram. When I go back to the botanist and click on the plant light it shows a paper with a triangle to the top right. I have created the triangle but nothing is happening. I have been at this spot for 2 days now and can't move forward because of it. Any help you could offer would be most appreciated.

Thank you

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 15, 10 7:31 AM
I have been to the walkthrough and have found all 10 mandrake seeds circled in the walkthrough, HOWEVER, in the actual game I can only find 9. I have switched pedestals for the firefiles and still am unable to see the 10th. I have checked all the circled spots that show in the walkthrough and there are no more mandrakes in these spots. When I click on the link button, it keeps sending me to the snapping mandrake, which has a seed in it's mouth, but I can't take that one as the mouth snaps shut. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator