Posts created by ejskluz

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Apr 17, 11 6:51 PM
I just found it on youtube - This Town by Helen Lawson.

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Apr 17, 11 6:48 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I am not a fan of game credits and was thoroughly miffed that the one time I wanted to see them, they were missing. They're not even available in the Options menu...

posted in Chicken Invaders 4 on Mar 3, 11 10:47 AM
It's about time! I played this game weeks ago on another Game Site Which Shall Not Be Named and have been anxiously waiting for it to be released at BFG so I can buy it at the awesome bargain BFG price. I'm not usually a fan of space-invader-style shooting games but I love the Chicken Invaders series. They're cute and funny and each one improves on the one before. This fourth installment is no exception - I really like the change in perspective that kicks in a few rounds into the game.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 13, 11 8:28 AM
I wonder if those who find the game to be very short are perhaps skipping the dialogue. I just played the demo and was able to get just past the beach scene in one hour. I suspect, though, that if I hadn't skipped the cut scenes, I wouldn't have gotten nearly as far in that amount of time.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 24, 10 4:26 PM
I'm having the same problem. I had no problem with the tutorial but it won't work during the game. I have a lousy video card that frequently prevents me from playing some games but, since the tutorial worked, I can only assume this is not the problem this time. I even tried reinstalling. It's a shame, too, since this type of game is really my cup o' tea. I would actually have considered buying this one.

posted in Mevo and the Grooveriders on May 3, 09 5:51 AM
I would love to answer some of these questions but, since the game wouldn't run properly for me, I can't give real answers. Instead, I'll take the questions literally and give you those answers...

Name at least 5 Mevo dance moves.
John, Paul, George, Ringo and Phil

How many speakers do you see on the first level?
Since I can't play the game, the literal answer is Zero

How many levels/worlds are in the game?
Counting the color changes and locks, it looks like 4 worlds and 15 levels

Does this count?

posted in Monster Quest on Dec 26, 08 8:14 AM
I have the same problem. Plus it took 20 minutes to load and install and crashed all other running programs while it was installing. I think I'll uninstall and skip the grief for yet *another* hidden object game (yawn.)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator