Posts created by Lizziebgood

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 16, 17 8:58 AM
Thanks Gummy nut. I love this game it is always full of surprises.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 15, 17 1:16 PM
I have just looked at it is hard I nevr collected the green gems so I must have repeated Rome 87 until I had made enough resources to drill.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 15, 17 10:54 AM
I have been playing for years and never discovered the kites with lightning move. Will definately give it a go now. Thanks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 12, 17 3:25 PM
Yes Jules I wondered if any others knew about this fluke. I thought about keeping it my secret but I then felt I needed share at least with you all.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 12, 17 9:29 AM
Looking forward to the results. It is fun when you discover these little anomalies.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 11, 17 3:23 PM
I discovered a weird thing last night. I had got to level 100 in Abu Dhabi and didn't have enough resources to build the monument. Then I accidently clicked where the button for level 101 would be situated and up popped level 101 to play! I could carry on to level 120 without building monuments. Try it. It worked also for my daughter in Hawaii. No real benefit as the monuments probably have to be build sometime.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 16, 17 3:34 PM
Route 66 level 42 and 45 are repeatable. Not so many resources as 47.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 8, 17 3:21 PM
It is very interesting reading everyone's criteria for replayable levels. Maybe I am being a bit excessive but I have a spreadsheet with all cities and replayable levels. I then try each level five times and note success rate, amount of each resource and number of moves. Then at a glance I can choose the best! I try and highlight two in each city for variety. Love this game.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 3, 17 1:53 AM
Level 106.2 in Barcelona is timed but so easy that you can never fail. I have used it a lot to build up resources.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 20, 17 1:09 AM
One day I repeated Tokyo level 86 as it is good for bricks and hats. When I had done one move to clear the board it didn't stop cascading and exploding until I had over a million bricks and hats and 1,351,000,000 points! I often try it again but with limited success. Anybody else got a memorable level?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 19, 17 6:49 AM
That must be about 45 ports. That is impressive and must take a while to get all the ships in the water.

I have been a gaming fan for over 35 years and several games have taken over my dreams over the years. Gummy Drop being the latest. It is a really well balanced game and the only one I am playing at the moment.

I started with Candy Crush but it got too difficult. Then my daughter found Gummy Drop. It is a great time consumer!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 19, 17 2:25 AM
Hi I am in Stockholm and have been playing for a long time. Initially I spent money and struggled to move on. Then things got easier and I started to save up money. So the game is worth some perserverence. I didn't build many resource centres as I found it easy enough to replay levels in most cities and this saved money. However now I have lots of coins I have gone back and built resource centres to save having to replay levels. Apart from Sydney I have one or two centres in fifteen other cities.

Also to save up money I shipped resources instead of paying locals and struggling with hard Master levels. I now have 24 ports shipping 15000 a time.

What cities do others have ports? I only built ports in cities I could replay levels to get resources then I found the post listing levels in every city that can be replayed.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 15, 17 8:54 AM
Yes I agree 53.3 on Midsummer Meadows is good too.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 15, 17 8:53 AM
Yes I agree 53.3 on Midsummer Meadows is good too.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 14, 17 8:35 AM
Level 47 Midsummer Mayhem is very doable and enjoyable.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 13, 17 3:00 PM
Well I have just done Midsummer Madness level 13 five times in a row. Only bricks though. Maybe I was just lucky?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 23, 17 4:12 AM
Kathmandu level 20 is repeatable for bricks only. Just done it four times in a row.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 21, 17 4:15 PM
Edinburgh level 71 is quite good for bricks and hats. I would say manageable 9 out of 10 tries. About 10,000 to 15000 of each won.
Also wanted to thank you for this wonderful post as it really helps make the game even more enjoyable.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator