Posts created by decgirl39

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Nov 3, 15 8:22 AM
cant find the nut on the man hanging in the tree, please help

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jul 21, 15 12:19 PM
In order for me to go forward I need help finding the nut above the man head hanging in the tree. Used my last hint and I'm stuck. Pleas help me.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Jun 2, 14 1:19 PM
I have done this many times, but there is no hankerchief

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat on Oct 14, 13 10:24 AM
I can't find the dollar near the pumpkins

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jun 20, 12 11:47 AM
I'm stuck in the power station, can;t find the tablet to enter the date of July 23, can't get the water level up, please help

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jun 3, 12 2:24 PM
I'm trying to work the puzzle with the tiles ( kites, birds, wind, lighting,) I place acouple tiles and then the puzzle freezes up. this has happened several times. I deleated the game and re installed it several times. Still freezes up on this puzzle. Please I nee help

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jun 1, 12 3:18 PM
I'm stuck on theelevator control panel, I put in code for # 6842, nothing happens, please help

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jun 1, 12 3:18 PM
I'm stuck on theelevator control panel, I put in code for # 6842, nothing happens, please help

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Feb 20, 12 3:12 PM
suemon wrote:Same issue for me with the error message and having to start all over again. Is this going to be fixed?
same thing, keep having to start over,not going to start over for the third time.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:39 PM
I can't find the key card on the desk in the lobby of the British Museum, also can't work the puzzle, please help

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:36 PM
Jewels6276 wrote:Need help to find the combination. Thanks
try 7 2 4

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:12 PM
pasthymes1 wrote:i am going in circles! how do you set the animal heads? the walkthrough says there is a clue in the museum lobby, but i can't find that either! please help!
Go to your journal, page one, there is a picture of the heads. upper left side of page

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 2:20 PM
I finished arranging the bust but I forgot where they are located? Help me and I wil try to help you.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 10:34 AM
I can;t find the key card on the janitors desk

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Oct 12, 11 2:02 PM
emmaip wrote:I get to the first page and put the pitcher on top of the glass and nothing happens and it won't let me go any further.

I can't get thru the rocks in the cave to advance, please help

I'm stuck , I can't fine the Alter, need to use hammer to strike the sheild four times, please help

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on May 14, 11 12:02 PM
I can;t find the Alter, need to use the hammer to strike the sheild four times, please help.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Mar 6, 11 3:48 PM
I'm playing Treasure Seekers and I can't fine the sheet music \for the organ, can anyone help please?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jan 30, 11 11:34 AM
I'm stuck on the part where you have finished collecting the bird, frog, snake, ets. Can't commect the gears together. I have 7 gears, please help, thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator