Posts created by arabeyya

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 24, 14 10:29 PM
The problem with this puzzle is that it's poorly phrased.... it says "the crate weighs 200 kg" but what it means is "the FULL crate weighs..." or "the crate and the flour together weigh..."

Because quite frankly, the way it is actually written, the correct answer SHOULD be 390 kg. But that's not what they meant - and given that in the rest of the problems similar to this one, they didn't use vague language like this (so far in my experience, that is), I think that they just screwed up on this one.

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 24, 14 9:37 PM
Brendansoma1 wrote: We all have it right, but the game gives you a 'wrong' answer. This is one of the faults and the only way to get further is by skipping it

I know, I was hoping someone would have found the game's idea of the correct answer in the puzzle book...

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 23, 14 8:41 PM
The Oceans.... What about the Oceans one?
I put them in the correct order, and it doesn't like it. Only thing is, I got this one at the same stage - I can't progress without it!

(Actually, going back to it, I think I'm just stuck... time films don't seem to chow up here, and I need to get some to retry it... ugh!)

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 23, 14 8:39 PM
I've been having a hard time with a couple of the riddles, but that's all. Do you have specific issues?

posted in Big Bang West on Aug 23, 13 4:21 PM
Anybody know where this game saves data? I'd like to move my game from the spousal desktop over to my laptop, but I can't find it...

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 28, 11 4:43 PM
That's what the walkthrough says, yes, but how do you do that in under 3:15? I've tried several times doing it exactly that way, and the best time I can get is like 3:46...

posted in Royal Trouble on Sep 15, 10 12:25 AM
Hey, at least you know what they look like, right?

Or, hey... hire a woman to do it!

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Jan 12, 10 11:10 PM
At least you could get up the ladder - I can't even get the ladder up! How did you get the ladder put up on the wall?

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Jan 12, 10 10:12 PM
Did you ever find anything? Now that my computer isn't crashing every 5 minutes, I'm trying to play, and it's not very intuitive....

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 3, 09 5:16 PM
Yeah, that's what I've been experiencing, too... but I need more people! Darn it!

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 2, 09 8:51 PM
Is there an absolute maximum population for a town?

posted in Reiner Knizia's Ingenious on Dec 19, 08 11:07 PM
We can't seem to make the "Play via LAN" option work - any insight?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator