Posts created by StoreyGirl

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Dec 29, 12 9:48 AM
I still cant activate the book shelf puzzle. Apparently I am missing the Shakespeare note so it wont activate. I am really frustrated it's been weeks since i have been able to play, I've already emailed big fish but they didn't tell me where to get the clue so i am still stuck. I really like this game but I am ready to delete it because i cant play it :-( :-(

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Dec 13, 12 8:03 PM
I am still looking for the answer if anyone can help please

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Dec 11, 12 6:43 PM
I am stuck at the book shelf puzzle cuz I never found all the notes... I looked up the answer to the puzzle and have all except for the shakespere note. Someone please help me asap.... I am about to delete this game and I really really like it!!!

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Aug 4, 11 8:32 PM
I cant find the wheel, the last piece when putting the trian together. (Ug, and every time you leave the room you have re-assemble it all again...) But I do not see it anywhere. Can anyone help?

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 29, 11 4:07 AM
I also cant get on the subway. I just keep walking in a big loop and cant find anything to do. Sucky

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 29, 11 4:05 AM
Um... That's what the forums are for, ADVICE. I appreciate knowing that someone thinks its not worth buying, because peronally I dont like feeling like I got gipped out of my money and I dont like easy games. I get bored easily. so Thanks

StoreyGirl

This is not an ADVENTURE GAME. Fans of the other Chronicles of Mystery will be shocked at what has happened to the game. It's like any other HIDDEN OBJECT game now. There is nothing left that made this game so unique before. Where is Sylvie Laroux? It's not even the same character!

Those of you who have not played and appreciated the other Chronicles of Mystery wil not understand what I am saying. Any comments should be from previous fans. Any one else as hugely dissappointed as I am??

Really Bummed...

That's the whole point! Compared to the other Chronicles of Mystery, you DON'T use your brain in this one! It is idiotic in maturity (Do we realy need the sparkles??Come on!) and not of the same quality and caliber of the others. IT's an ADVENTURE GAME. This one is Not even similar. What happened to all the voice acting?? there isn't any except in the cutscenes!

Hugely, entirely disappointed! This game will ONLY satisfy newby's who have never played the other Chronicles of Mystery.

What a shame. I was looking forward to there new game so much. I couldn't even go through more than 20 minutes of the trial. It's like its not even made by the same people!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 7, 11 4:44 PM
Wish I could help. the sme thing happened to me, so I started over. Seems like you have to do everything in a certin order or it gets all messed up.

I started over, and I got to venice, and was there for a while, and the same thing happened. I read in the walkthrough whay was supposed to happen and I didn't get 2 items i was supposed to after a conversation. Unfortunately my last save of the game was ot far enough back to rectify the problem and the save before that was way back.... I loaded that one, and got stuck in venice AGAIN!!

Agravating isn't it! I have a great computer, so it's not that.... the game is full of glitches... how are you supposed to know you are doing everything in the "right" sequence unless you cheet the whole time!!

posted in Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten on Apr 12, 10 8:09 AM
For a about 6 weeks straight I have not found but maybe 3 games that weren't so rediculously easy, cheesy, or really imature that I didn't even finish 15 minutes of the demo.
This one I really enjoyed ... a lot . it was fun, interesting (Full of holes in the story) but nonetheless pretty enjoyable for a light hearted game.

However it was over in about 2 hours1 What a bummer. I finally found a game worth buying and it only had 4 short chapters.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 2, 10 9:01 PM
I had a hard time with the cradle too. I ended up using the walkthrough- it is a flyer within the newspaper in the front door entry. Let me know if you need anymore help- (PM me) I finished this game a few days ago. I loved it!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 2, 10 8:57 PM
I just loved this game! I finished it a week ago or so and can't stop thinking about it- I have been to all kinds of game sights since, researching and trying to find another game that would be similar to it and am not having any luck. (Not for those who don't like reffering to a walkthrough once in a while) It had five long, fantastic chapters and couldn't have been happier.

Now what?

Anyone else that likes this game, any suggestions for my next one?

HAPPY GAMING!!

posted in The Jolly Gang's Spooky Adventure on Mar 2, 10 8:47 PM
That was the shortest game I have ever played- I mean so short I am really angry about it. It was cute and fun- BUT you play....what....7 screens at the most!! Com'on! Litterally, when it was over , I thought I had just finished the first chapter of the game, maybe!

I don't see how that can be acceptable at all- Isn't there some kind of standard for games to follow?

Someone said It took two hours...personally I think I finished way sooner than that!

It could have been the start of a really cool game series, but if they ever do come out with another I will never spend even $7 as little as that i, on it-

BIG BUMMER

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 2, 10 6:44 PM
I bought this game a couple days ago- and 2 things keep happening.

1) is that the game will not save- sometimes I get to the page that lets me save it but if I come back the only option is to start new game

2) sometimes if I hit the "hand" button to see diary- the whole game just shuts down- or actually it minimizes and then is "not responding" in the task manager.

WHERE DO I FIND HELP IN FIXING THESE THINGS?

Unfortunately BFG chat support is only available for very very short hours and during the working day! IS there a patch or something that anyone else has had to use??

Please please help- any suggestions welcome- don't know what to do. Thanks in advance

StoreyGirl

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 2, 10 6:26 PM
Goes to show- everyone likes different things because I think return to Ravenhearst was the best game I have ever played!!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 28, 10 2:41 PM
I've heard that this is not a new game but it was new to me when it became a "new release" her at BFG. Mind you this is not a game for everyone, but I thought it was very intelligent, a real mystery- the kind of game you just need to know what's going to happen next and wonder how you are going to find the things you need...complex. but not impossible like some games (I did need to look at the walkthrough a few times- I may have been able to figure it out but couldn't wait - impatience!)

...for some, I've heard they don't like the way the game navagates and think it's a terrible story and blah blah blah- for those who want simple games that take no brains to play, this is not the game for you! It is a slow pace investigation into some paranormal kind of stuff. it takes a long time to complete- there are 5 stages and each one opens up a new area to play in. 5 STARS!

***By the way it is solely an adventure game, you are a friend of the family taking care of their farm, (Not your typical farm) and you wind up trying to figure out what is going on with the place...that's all I'll say- no HOG or puzzles but, that being said, really the whole game is one big puzzle!

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 21, 10 8:09 PM
Thanks EOTD! Ex\actly what I wanted to know. I try not to use hints if I can help it too-- almost seems like a waste of the game if your actually letting the game do it all for you...

StoreyGirl

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 21, 10 7:38 PM
Hi-could someone that has bought the full version tell me if this is a short game...

I played the demo and am really liking it a lot- my kind of game - I am curious as to the length of it though-

i.e. at beginning it says you need to collect 10 flowers- at end of demo I had already gotten like 4...and the 3 relics- already got one in the demo- does it end when you find the third?

posted in Annabel on Feb 19, 10 7:32 PM
If you just use your hint button when you are stuck it always tells you what to do

posted in Annabel on Feb 19, 10 7:30 PM
I disagree with it being a a waste- Yes the voice acting is not very good but the game is really fun to play and I find the "motion" interesting and I like that It takes you places quickly. I hate waiting when you go room to room in some games...this one isn't likethat

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator