Posts created by LoriW

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Apr 22, 17 9:08 AM
You need to use the tractor to get hay and then when the little containers are empty and back by the food building cliclk on the building to refill them.

posted in Be Rich on Mar 11, 17 6:56 PM
I can't remember this level exactly but hope this helps. When you had to buy certain lots I found it helpful to buy all the lots that come up for sale as I found that the other lots came up more frequently than the one you wanted. Buying the others meant the game had no choice but to put that lot up for sale. But even then I had to complete some levels more than once as the lot I wanted to buy came up a bit too late to complete the upgrades.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Apr 30, 16 8:06 AM
They should be near the bottom right hand side. Just look for a group of round colourful objects. They don't really look like marbles.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Apr 30, 16 8:05 AM
All the stars you need are there. You need to click on some to light them and others to make them dull in order to get the shape right.

You don't find the objects. You place the objects back into the scene. So you need to find the paint tin in the row of objects and then place it back with the other 2 in the scene.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 29, 13 7:48 AM
kandikc wrote:This doesn't work every time but so far it's been working about 75% of the time. When I need a certain item, I click on it from the choices given before I hit the explore button.and when I'm done, the item I clicked on will be one of the items I get. I was 2 weeks trying to get a pasque flower for the curing balm collection and it worked when I clicked on the flower before I hit explore for the temple.
It's worked on a few others, like the lighter, tobacco pouch, unicorn horn etc.
It might be coincidence, but it doesn't hurt anything to try it.

I've just tried this several times and it didn't work for me once.

posted in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 13 4:11 PM
The reason the detective doesn't fall into a stupor and can hear what the children are thinking is because she is also an alien. Her parents explain it on the alien ship.

posted in All My Gods on Jan 4, 13 5:04 PM
You need to have a bakery to get rid of the strikers completely. They strike because there isn't a good enough food production in the town. If you can't build the bakery yet try building other food production buildings i.e. more cabbage fields - it might help.

You need to have 2 universities and 4 schools to earn the science points required to be able to access all the sciences.

You'll keep getting hit by Mars and his mother until you earn enough to pay them the amount of gold they request.

posted in All My Gods on Dec 31, 12 7:18 PM
You can only build the temple up on the ledge with the volcanoes and mountains. You may need to cover the lava bits first before you can build though.

posted in All My Gods on Dec 31, 12 7:16 PM
If you get a quest but have already carried out the task i.e. have already searched the ruin or erected the building then the quest should automatically complete. It takes a few seconds for the game to register that you have already done it but you should still get the reward.

This happened to me several times as I didn't always wait for a prompt before I built something, etc.

If you don't get the reward you haven't completed the quest.

posted in All My Gods on Dec 31, 12 7:11 PM
You need to increase food production. Building at least one bakery should help stop them striking.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 12 1:20 PM
Do you have it in the right place?

The colours should be:

roll over for spoiler

red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue (indigo) and purple

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 12 1:17 PM
I only got 16 and don't remember it saying anywhere that you need to find 100.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 12 1:16 PM
The gun you need for the tranquiliser is in the same room as the bear. You don't get a gun from the police car.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 12 11:16 AM
I got this too. I clicked on the buy button and then on 'Reactivate this game' - at the bottom of the buy options pop up. Solved the problem.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 30, 12 12:35 PM
Did you also collect the gold skull? If so, did the game take you back to the screen where you can select each chapter? That was the only ending I got.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 28, 12 2:26 PM
I didn't get the oratory stone from the indian wanting 3 blue flowers and also had built something quite close to him. So make sure you leave plenty of room around him.

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 14, 12 3:19 PM
What Biwa said should work. Are you sure you have all the rooms you have bought in place and there are beds showing in all the rooms?

For the master do you need to buy more rooms or build another house?

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 14, 12 3:09 PM
Is this where you need to purchase extra rooms and place them so the doors are in the right place to access all the rooms?

If so and you can't buy all the rooms you need check that you have the right skill requirement (you may either need to upgrade your construction or industry skill).

Or is it the layout you are having a problem with?

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 14, 12 3:03 PM
The same way you build all the other buildings. You have to select it from the buildings menu. The foundations will then show up and you just set people to work building. It comes up near the first field you get on the right hand side.

Make sure you have all the requirements you need for the school i.e. money.

Some you can't build unless you have bought certain items from the town using the ship. Others you need a certain skill level in a trade (you can buy these with learning points) or you may have to have built something else first.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator