Posts created by Thewerecatqueen

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:24 AM
I only have one chick left (The first one in the top row) I got the mouse in question not too long ago tho

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:22 AM
I like those ideas md...(sigh) I will really miss this forum

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:20 AM
I don't do that HOS that much...unless I'm on PC because I still need to complete the spring hunt achievement

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:18 AM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:I sincerely hope our beloved Midnight Castle will not be going by the wayside! And, what about our social pages in the forum? What happens to The Special Room?! And the Midnight Call to Arms?!

How will we keep in touch with our friends we've made here?! Many of us are seniors who do not participate on any social media sites like Facebook....so what will we do?
I am so devastated by this news!!

If you want...you can contact me on Deviantart (Werecatqueennic) or tumblr (Werecatfrostknight)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:16 AM
Oh my...I am very sorry to hear this...sending all my best wishes to you <3

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:14 AM
Before the forums go down...I wish to add a few more friends

2333549 is my IOS friend code

I have smiles : D

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:13 AM
Before the forums shut down... I wish to stock up on a few more friends

721826 is my PC code

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:12 AM
Indeed! Here's my PC code

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:11 AM
You think that's bad? I'm stuck being a minnow!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:09 AM
wait what's going on?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:07 AM
They made the HOS's in the new spring room compatible with the Spring hunt achievement

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:05 AM
I have abandoned my android game...as it is WAY too difficult to play on a tiny phone...But I am STILL Active on my PC and IOS games

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 8:53 AM
Empress Meliora wont be out much because of her new creepy appearance...also don't try and knock her crown off unless you want to hear a really creepy voice

Fire queen Luentio wants the cc avatar for completing 20 tasks...otherwise...she's appear maybe twice a week

Me? I'm active as crud

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 8:50 AM
Indeed...poor mods

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 3:42 PM
susiewastaken wrote:
Desertdruid wrote:I was surprised nobody was commenting on the Clock. OMG! It's so hard! The items are so tiny & blend in so completely! But I think it's just beautiful. I actually like it much better than the cartoony ones. I'm just utterly bummed that they give shards, though.

I really like the idea of linking the rooms. You should be able to go from the porch, through the back door, & be inside the house in the new room. That would solve all the logical problems.
How about it, devs????

The artist who worked on the spring clock must be the same one who created that awful fireplace from Christmas room 2.

I doubt we will see any great changes (or event portals) before spring 2019 or Christmas 2018.

Oh yeah that fireplace was awful lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 7:11 AM
Personally the only difficult thing I've seen is the silver chest...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 7:10 AM
I haven't hit a wall yet

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 2:20 PM
I like that idea...would make getting the achievement on my PC and android games SO much easier

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 2:19 PM
Desertdruid wrote:I know it's easy to get caught up in the bounty of the Spring rooms, but it is good to exit every now & then & collect eggs & grab a floating (or zooming) critter egg.
And please don't forget to close your game periodically so your progress will be saved to the server!!!

And I have plenty of last year's stuff for my friends. Please put whatever you need on your wishlist.
Druid

That last point tho..TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 1:42 PM
What's a riddler?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator