Posts created by kujosmom

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 7:28 AM
I have old and new pet parts to give from Kujosmom and Kujosmom2, Android.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 7:27 AM
they're ok. cute, and fitting for a light, bright spring. The last spring avatars were cutsie also. But----I too would like to see the more adult version of MC return.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 7:03 AM
I may be among the few - but I don't mind paying $$ every now and then. I feel it's the least I can do to let the developers know how much I appreciate the game, the flexibility of it, and their CONTINUED updating and improvements. No one works for free---------but this game can be played for free if that's how you choose to go. Do the rounds, do the rounds, do the rounds. As several people have stated - the game feeds itself. Love it !!! It's meant to be ongoing - hopefully never ending. For those that need an ending I suggest paying for a traditional game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 18 8:33 AM
walkingstar wrote:Is it "safe" to DL "free" movies on spam? Has anyone tried this? Q

NO !! Never !!! You never want to link into a site. they could be mirror sites. Always play it safe and go the site you want directly. It may take you a little longer but definitely much safer

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 18 10:29 AM
It is a ftp but I have no problem spending $$ every now and then just as a "thank you" to the developers. I figure that these people don't do this for free and need to be rewarded and have a reason to continue to give us updates. I spend more on an occasional lunch and it doesn't give me as much enjoyment as this game. Love to storm the castle !!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 1:00 PM
ditto !!!!!!! NOTHING is perfect, but we have the closest thing available !!! Play how you want, when you want, which parts you want, for free or pay if you want. And they continue to update and throw in challenges !!! Love storming the castle !!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 18 6:50 AM
Thank you Tirama Sue. I appreciate it !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 18 6:43 AM
Keep your inventory - you don't have nearly enough !! do the rounds do the rounds do the rounds. That was one of the best pieces of advice I received from the forum. what you have little of is likely not to drop. I worked on doing rounds and not leveling up for awhile and then did the events when they came up. I force myself not to be in a hurry because it would I am not looking forward to completing all the updates and having to wait. I put the airship items on my wishlist and did the rounds and kept increasing my minimums. I didn't use any of them until I had at lease 30 of each, then it got easier and I now keep a minimum of 2000 each and feel very secure. We all play our own way - and this is just my way. Enjoy storming the castle !!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 18 1:30 PM
when my boys were little we let them get a puppy. They picked a beautiful red doberman that we had for 17 years. Since it was the boys dog we let them pick the name. Kujo - after Steven Kings Cujo. That's what I get for letting them pick the name.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 7:53 AM
What a great event !!! For me it was nice to take a break from the regular hos and zz. I concentrated on the Christmas room 2 to get all the goodies and $$$$$ while it was available. On the rare occasions that I had extra time I worked on advancement but those days were rare indeed. I surprised myself by being able to complete the event on my second game that was only on level 26. I didn't get all the globes done - didn't work on them to save my wants for the stockings, snowmen and trees. It's been said numerous times - but bears repeating - the great thing about this game is that the developers continue to work on it and we can pick and choose what we want to do and still be able to enjoy the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 7:16 AM
I totally agree. What a blessing to have found such a kind and helpful group of people. I think the strong forum is one of the reasons that this is the only (I think) ftp games that continually updates. Thank you all that have helped me along the way. You have made the game so enjoyable. I also look daily, especially during an event, to find hints and suggestions that help so much. MC Forum rocks !!! and thank you developers for feeding our addition.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 7:08 AM
I received a request for 300 - first option would have given me 297---needless to say - sent it back empty. I have yet to receive one that would net me the 300 but I am definitely not using my hard earned items to fall that short. I decided long ago not to be in a hurry to finish since all it would accomplish was getting to wait for updates. If you knew me you would know that was sooooo against my nature. I will do Trina's challenge but not when it's that expensive.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 12:39 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:I do get all I need just by playing the game...........BUT.........I buy diamonds now and then to support BF and the Devs..........hopefully keeps this game going.

same here !!!!! they can't continue to update and include events if they don't make any money. I consider it a "thank you !!"

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 18 6:34 AM
Me too !!! That was my main goal for this event since I was unable to get her last year.
Thank you developers for giving us the opportunity of accumulating so much inventory and $$$$. I even surprised myself in being able to keep up with the WE at level 27. I have not worried about leveling up in either game during the WE so I could concentrate on the Christmas rooms bounty. What an enjoyable event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 18 6:58 AM
good for you. I find that I get most of the wands completing the daily quests. I do the Christmas HOS fiirst to amass all the goodies - then I'm able to complete several of the quests and get wands

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 18 7:01 AM
man - that was a loooong one for me to get done on 2 games. Glad that's over. Love the WE though !!!! I really wouldn't want them all to be quick and easy.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 18 6:00 AM
hang in there !!! I finally got my last one on 1-1-18. I did the rounds in the Christmas room to get wands. Good Luck !

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 17 1:45 PM
So scarce this year !!!!! Fortunately it's an option for trading with the children. Looks like I have to use that option because I'm almost out too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 17 7:39 AM
Same here !!! I'm about to take a match to the snowman with the tan hat !!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 7:59 AM
gtminer wrote:Can you please share the secret of what you did to collect the pets so quickly? I don't have any inventory from last year. Sadly I sharded it all for the shard achievement. It seems the most difficult for me are the various cards. It looks like something I'm just going to have to be patient with, but I sure would like the new pets as quickly as possible.

I got mine by doing all the HOS in the private rooms. I have 80 friends - not all have their new room open yet. I put the gifts under the trees first to make sure I didn't run out of time, then coming back I did the HOS. I find that you get much more stuff in the private room HOS and it's hard to pass up all that extra $$$$ !

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator