Posts created by PookieJR

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 30, 09 4:09 PM
Click right on the teleporter circle on the floor ... not in the glitter

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 19, 09 3:19 PM
All systems go for me now.

posted in 3 Days: Zoo Mystery on May 12, 09 4:11 PM
Best graphics I've seen in awhile. You can actually tell what the objects are! LOTS of puzzles that are different, fun, challenging (but do-able). The cross-connections are clever, as are the moveable and disappearable objects. Don't be fooled by the zoo/animal title. Halfway thru and haven't seen one yet! Having fun ... isn't that the real "hidden object"?

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Mar 14, 09 8:05 PM
thanks crazykitten....the one on the ferris wheel was tricky to find.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 5, 09 8:31 PM
OK. So I'm hint-crazy;. And here I am with one missing random item -- a maraca -- and no hints left. A maraca shouldn't be that hard to find. Should it? LOL Please help.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 4, 09 12:22 PM
I just found mine. Not sure what you're missing but the 2 that were the hardest to find were along the curve at the base of the saddle bag on the fancy man. Also, under the horse is part of another painting. One of the arches on the building is actually a horseshoe. You really have to line up the pointer carefully to get it.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 4, 09 12:17 PM
Here I am again at the end of a phase with only one random item to find ... and of course my hints are all gone. Where's the carrot in the painting in the Rue de Bourgoyne .. the fancy man on the horse. Help!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 2, 09 2:31 AM
This is the best I've played to date. Lots of layers and cross-clues. I love that. And the graphics were superb. So clear. And most of the items actually looked like what they were supposed to be! (Not always true in these games.) Even the few (very few) "dark" screens could be brightened by tipping the flatscreen a little forward at the top. And not a single "match the pairs" puzzle. Hooraaay! I hate those. Now if I could just save a hint for that one last random item I always have trouble with on each level. And you say a sequel?? I'll be first in line. Fun and rewarding way to spend a cold rainy day.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 1, 09 2:17 PM
Wow, quick response. TY Duh, a bowling pin. Funnier yet because I'm a bowler.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 1, 09 1:56 PM
I'm really stuck with 2 random items. A "pallette knife" in The Prater. (yes, I know what it is, just can't find it.) and a "pin" in The Cafe. Before I start over I thought I'd ask where anyone found them. I've been looking for 2 days. OK, so I'm obsessed, but aren't we all. Please help if you can.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 28, 09 5:05 PM
I can do all he hard stuff, but I can't find the cucumber in the Budapest market!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Nov 29, 08 1:20 PM
hang the little weight "pans" on the 2 ends of the bar she's holding to make a scale and put the weights in them

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Nov 29, 08 1:14 PM
Watch the wire circle at the bottom of the metal detector. When you are over the spot a very very tiny green light appears on that circle. Very tiny.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Nov 29, 08 1:13 PM
Charley127 wrote:
svr4444 wrote:Thanks ... but I STILL CAN'T FIND IT!!! Don't see a blue light, is it on the handle of the metal detector? I've searched every inch of the roped-off area and nada. Getting frustrated.

If you slowly go over each part of the roped-off area, it eventually reveals the key. I am stuck at the samurai. I put everything on the warrior and found the PDA in his chest clicked on it, and then I couldn't get out. I used up all my hints trying to get out of where the hints showed me the exit(top left corner), but it still doesn't work. Help!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Nov 3, 08 7:50 PM
TY TY TY TY TY I thought the game was stuck. Kisses.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator