Posts created by crzynan1

posted in Alpha Kimori ™ on Sep 6, 14 1:01 PM
I have spent a lot of time trying to find where I place the last ki resonator. Does anyone know where that spot might be? I love the game but right now I cannot go any further.
Thanks in advance.....

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 23, 12 4:14 PM
Thank you so much for answering so promptly. I love the game and can't wait to continue. Thanks again.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 23, 12 11:13 AM
I seem to be missing a gift. My journal says "I can get my gifts today". I have searched everywhere several times and can't find any more. I'm obviously missing something. My journal has only two entries left in it the gifts and following the dog, so I don't want to leave without getting it. I suspect the house with the lady standing in front, although I've already interacted with her, receiving my reward. Help!

Thanks so much.

posted in Gemsweeper on Nov 11, 10 9:18 AM
You can't call it cheating if there is a problem with the game. I'm sure you've thought it would be easier to see the numbers if they were filled in. In my game in the Temple of music, levels 9&10, the numbers are filled in and it is so easy to see, I question if the problem is with the game. I hope this makes sense and does any one else have the same problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator