Posts created by sandyterryb

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 19, 14 1:13 AM
Game froze on me when I tried leaving the cabin. Had to shut down my computer to get out also.

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Oct 29, 13 1:47 AM
I didn!t see one in the game or do they mean to buy one? Or could be I am blind.

Would not install for me either. Tried another game and that one installed fine. Uninstalled and reinstalled game manager but still no luck.

I am playing on windows xp and have large black bars on both sides of screen. Never encountered that before. Not sure what to think of this game either. Didn`t notice any extras in the game as most of us are used to in the ce games. Seemed most of the scenes to be rather dark and a couple of the hidden object scenes also rather small objects. May purchase as an se with a game credit. Just didn`t find it to be worthy of a ce price.

posted in Mysteries of the Undead on Apr 30, 13 1:13 AM
Have tried downloading three times and for each I get error violation and am terminated. Will see if they get the kinks out before I try again. Liked the other games in the series.

It appears to be a nice enough game. However I feel we are expecting a bit more from our CE`s such as morphing objects and a map that lets you jump from one area to another. When you ask what to do or where to go you get a picture of the area. I feel it`s not worth the price of a CE but may get it as a SE with one of my credits.

posted in Scarytales: All Hail King Mongo on Mar 2, 13 3:31 AM
Very sharp clear graphics during story as well as HO scenes. Cleaverly hidden objects but not too difficult to find. Story line close to others I`ve played but with a few twists here and there. Did not like the help button at all. Told you what to do but not always where to do it. In Ho scenes it outlined where the object was, hated that. Also it penalized you for too many clicks. May buy later down the road but for me there are way many more better games out there know.

posted in Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 13 4:19 PM
Used chalk on tablet touched skeletin and it won`t let me in the first labyrinth entrance. Lets me go to all the others but not the one I`m supposed to enter first.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 25, 12 1:05 AM
AN hour to download only to find out there are huge black bars on the right side and the bottom of screen which makes the picture completely unable to be seen on the right side of the screen.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 3 on Dec 18, 12 12:56 AM
What a bright cheery game and right on que for the Christmas season. Only thing that stopped me from buying is I do not like being timed. LOL Too busy looking AT everything and not FOR anything. But for those of you who don`t mind the timer enjoy. And yes it certainly is for all ages.

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 1:04 AM
Same here and I know there are items in it.

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 1:00 AM
Have the other one and loved it. This one won`t let me in the inventory??? Maybe I`m doing something wrong. Know I have 2 inventory items but when I point to the bin it does nothing.

posted in The Beast of Lycan Isle Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 1:15 AM

This one didn`t grab me at all. All the scenes were way too dark. Not much color at all while roaming around. Found the story line just plain weird. Supposedly a map which I didn`t find at all usefull. When hitting the help button to find out where to go it told you, but if you didn`t know the name of the area it was of no use. Don`t care for the type of hog scenes offered as most were so dark you couldn`t find the items anyway. Puzzles were simple enough but usually pass on them anyway as I want to get on with the story. A definate pass for me. Maybe this coming week a good Hog will be offered.

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 on Nov 23, 12 1:12 AM
I`m not a great adventure only gamer but did like this one. It had great graphics and live talk. A story line that kept me interested in trying to figure where to go and what to do next. A whole lot of mini games to do if you like them. Personally I usually get frustrated trying to figure them out but got all of these. So I guess they must be really simple, as I know I haven`t gotten much smarter. Read some really good reviews from the CE version. Happy gaming all.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 10:42 PM
Just installed it and still large black bars on right side and bottom of page.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 21, 12 1:18 AM

Finally a game with NO TECHNICAL problems. Was starting to wonder after the last few days. Great game for any of you`s who enjoy the Murder She Wrote series. Very vivid-clear graphics. Easy to follow story lines. Just good old fashioned who done it murder stories.

posted in Lost Secrets™: November 1963 on Nov 19, 12 1:24 AM
I found the game sort of different. A bit on the strange side. The scenes were quite vivid----clear. Liked having an integrated map that not only lets you know where you`re at, but places of interest to go to and takes you there. There`s the usual junk piles to go through in the HO`S but items are of decent size. Also liked having the help button outside of the HO scenes that show you which direction to head in. However with the map it was not really necessary. Not sure yet if this is a buy or not. Didn`t really find any extras to look for we`ve been getting lately in some of the games. No morphing or gems-frogs-cards- extras as such. Guess I`d call this a rather average HOG.

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 12, 12 2:20 AM
It would not let me out of the game so I could uninstall and reinstall. Ended up ctrl and Esc just to get out. Then acording to my pc the game was still running and it would not uninstall. So I went back in time and that got it off and me out of it.

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 12, 12 1:27 AM
Would not let me enter a name so game would not progress any further.

posted in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 12 12:52 AM
Did you punch in the discount code name?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator