Posts created by Miranda_Serena

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 5:32 PM
Thank you for being a friend.

All the best,
Miranda

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 5:26 PM
Someone has a sense of humour, having us search for the sound of nature in the statue crack . . .

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 10:34 PM
Tooth and snail
Spider sandwich
Tooth pick
Nail and chalk
Snake and apple
Bell pepper
Candy corn
Flute basket
A wing and a pear
Pigeon bomb

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 10:55 AM
In June the latest update glitched during download to my Miranda game.

The game is back and I achieved the pink and the blue bunnies in two days, along with level 78!

I want to thank BlueBird_101, Sharp_Eye, and GulfCoastPuppy for kindly offering suggestions during the dark days of no game.

Special thanks to Chelsea in customer service who worked patiently with me to reinstall the game.

And a big thank you to friends who sent gifts while I was "away."

And now, back to the game . . .

Regards,
Miranda

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 17 7:26 PM
Thank you, I opened the Task Manager. It does not show Midnight Castle running. Maybe the message that MC is running is itself a glitch . . .

Looking forward to the new HOSes etc,
Miranda

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 17 4:48 PM
Thank you very much BlueBird_101 and Sharp_Eye574363 for your suggestions.

It seems that I can't try again to install the update until I close out of Midnight Castle. It is playing somewhere in the background on my computer. I don't know how to access it to close out of it. Exiting the BFG app and turning off and on my computer, several times, don't close the game.

I am awaiting further instructions from tech support, who want me to uninstall and reinstall the game, but the uninstall cannot happen until I can close the game.

More suggestions are welcome! :-) ?

Regards,
Miranda

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 5:55 PM
Yes, I am on PC using Windows 10.

Miranda

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 4:46 PM
My update failed yesterday, and I am awaiting tech support. Thank you for your patience--I'll let you know when I'm back.

Regards,
Miranda

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 4:42 PM
I am having the same issue as AMBERS_FOLLY. The update did not entirely download and the Midnight Castle icon shows as a blank white page, with the game inaccessible. I contacted tech support yesterday via the link in the moderator's update notice. I hope to play the update soon, please. :-)

Miranda, 529244

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 17 7:52 PM
jakeybubby wrote:I also noticed this player with ID #81725 lvl 74 in my game. I looked through my hand written list for friends and ID#s and found that this players name is Karen. We are not regular gifting friends though. If you have written down your friends and their numbers see if you have Karen.

When I began playing Midnight Castle as Miranda in November 2015, very soon bald-headed Player 81725 requested to be a friend so I accepted them and gifted them profusely as a new player but never received a gift in response, so within a month deleted them. When I began playing as Serena in December 2015 81725 requested to be a friend very quickly and I accepted, but I awaited a gift rather than gift first. 81725 cycled between various female avatars for several days but did not gift, and I deleted them. Now thanks to this thread I realize that somehow 81725 came back in my Serena game playing as Karen, I accepted their invitation, and has been in my Serena game for a very long time. 81725 did have a consistent avatar for over a year, a female, but I can't remember which one, and has even on rare occasion gifted me. I sent gifts on occasion. I did not realize that Karen was that original Player. A couple of days ago Karen switched to the bald-headed avatar and the name Player, which was disconcerting but I did not realize the larger context until now. Anyone else with a story to tell?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator