Posts created by netking

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 17 7:10 AM
I had no trouble playing the Demo but after I purchased the game I keep getting a Error 5 message. I noticed that several other people have had this same problem which leads me to believe the problem is not with our computers but on your end. I am using Windows 10. Please fix this.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 12:59 PM
The top half of the duster never went into my inventory and I cannot continue the game without it. I did pick it up but now I don't find it in the inventory and the hint button keeps telling me to tape the top and handle together but of course the game won't let me

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 23, 13 5:56 PM
Playing the demo.I did the cut scene at the church and got the church sign but not the door latch. From what I've read the door lay=tch seems to be a problem for a few of us.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 12:12 PM
Wish I had played the demo before buying this game. Very disappointing. Not up to the usual standards of MCF. The physic adds nothing to the game and could be completely left out. Don't enjoy having to bounce back and forth and watch her bad acting. Game is slow moving and could move faster without her. Somehow got the scene at the playground without the infra red camera and it locked up the Strategy Guide at the playground so no more strategy help or hints. . Really expected more from MCF. I always look forward to these games but this one is far below your usual standards.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Aug 4, 12 11:12 AM
I cannot find the picture of Mario. I clicked on the photo in the garage but the only photo went into the notebook and I don't have any photo to put into the frame on the wall.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 29, 12 6:04 PM
I completed the hidden object scene at the fountain but did not get the empty glass.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 2, 11 11:29 AM
Having a problem with the seahorse. I picked it u but instead og going into the use box it disappeared. Can't find it anywhere and I can't go any farther in the game until I do.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 10:51 AM
Cannot find second steak at the beach. The hint shows it is on the utensils in the picinic basket by the grill, but when I click there nothing happens.

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 18, 11 7:07 PM
Am trying to play this game but it will not come up.It starts and I get an error message saying something about oxo violation and attempting to write something and cannot read.

posted in King Arthur on Sep 28, 10 6:58 PM
Having same problem with loading. Can't get past welcome screen. Wasted 1/2 of the trial time. Guess i won't get to play it, certainly won't buy it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator