Posts created by pamkatz

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 7, 14 3:05 PM
Dinhammer alley, Breezey bay and Paw paw grove. we have bought all the current design stuff. I have also mastered in all the citys you can travel to. pretty close to mastering all mini games. Karin wants a new challenge. . =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 7, 14 1:41 PM
I would like to name my next ART cat, cattywampuss. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 7, 14 12:55 PM
as a Upnote , I have found that if you have a coin keepsake running your odds are better in the star slots! =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 7, 14 12:48 PM
Hi "we" go from start to finish and front to back. "we" love to give the first key as to say Hi! and like to level up friends to 5.10,15,20,25,30, ect. and take great joy when we key them over . If you only got one key,we only had one. and we will go out of order to give a new friend a welcome in key form. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 7, 14 12:27 PM
Hi, we are friends. please say the names of the two friends you lost so we can look in our friend lists. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 7, 14 12:15 PM
O.K. "We" have bought every thing! need an idea of what to focus on next?! =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 5, 14 3:03 PM
Karin has informed me that she has been going to the Museum to do their yard work. Really!? Would BoomZap please start the building! Also I find out my cat Tiara has been seen there also. must have a mouse problem, descendants of pirate micies. ( I can just see their eye patch and little peg leg). =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 5, 14 1:55 PM
" We" are going to buy all design objects in each city in the hope that it will generate a new city. Like blowing away the cloud cover, or silent protest over the barrier to the other city we can't reach. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 5, 14 1:41 PM
" We" have had a few accidental deletions in the rush to read special messages, like triping over our feet. So my friend who does web design please re-send, didn't see your name before it turned to vapor.And Karin has loved seeing new friends appear. They come in the order of when they were asked or accepted. Popping up like Calif. poppies! =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 3, 14 11:19 PM
Hi I will be putting a few of those stamps on auction for you I have a supply. try to beat nightstalker . =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 3, 14 12:48 PM
Spell check please, want my mistakes to be on purpose. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 3, 14 6:09 AM
Idahodogs, just useing my imagination. but look up in the shop. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 3, 14 5:49 AM
I'm also pamkatz in the games. I am 57 and live in Campbell CA. Been retired two years from the Library system. I was a library Tech. and union steward until it was too painful to work. nix the entertainment budget, rent eats up most of my pension. I'm owned by four cats :
Tarma and Kethry who are twins and over 16
Neffer 7
Toot 6
sibs from different litters both named after egyptian royals.
My furry charges to date:
Have eleven furry personalites in the Cat room, a mom cat Isis and her four kits in my bedroom and Seven of eight surrendered Catens in my kitchen. The Mom cat was stolen. first catnapping in Campbell. I'm number four of six sisters, and my only vehicle is a Radio-flyer with Monroe shocks. I live in a house in front of a junkyard, been here six years. And my friend code is 1624980. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 3, 14 3:53 AM
Dee, Karin was bubbling over about the message you sent. thank you. And Bethmom my friend code is 1624980 with Antique rating of 10,654 what ever that means. I'm leaving my bio on the senior post if anyone has intrest in it. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 14 3:44 PM
I've more than doubled my friend list. I'm Putting my older sister to work handing out keys when I'm busy with my cat rescue and the non-virtual world. She has C.P. and we don't want her to regress, so I'm teaching her the mini games and how to travel. She says she likes my friends, and now refers to it as her game. So when you leave me a note say Hi to Karin. =v=

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 2:22 PM
I would like more rooms to be opened in the castle. Also more detail in future pets, like the original pets. Maybe a Pixie? a bat? =v=

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 2:01 PM
Is there a thread for this? coudn't find one. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 14 1:49 PM
I would like a way to gift my (wheelbarrow) bundles and EX keepsakes to friends just starting, thanks to the slot machines.=v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 14 7:17 AM
I would like some clothes for my Penguin miss Wobbels. That yellow rain gear that fishermen wear, cape instead of coat and that neat hat. and she has the perfect figure to be a ghost at halloween or cousin( IT). Also a christmas tree costume for Dec. Reindeer horns for the dogs. and a string of lights that blink and a lei for my cat Tiara. please no more pink stuff.The ribbon was enough. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 14 6:48 AM
My Penguin is Miss Wobbles the Dogs are Pixie Tweety Theodor and spangels. and Kitty is Tiara. I have a rescue kitten I've named that at home. looks just like her! she has two sisters and a brother that also need a forever new home. any takers? =v=

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator