Posts created by Loonz111

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 1:38 AM
Yes, you have to keep an eye on the sheep, sometimes one of them turns gold and gives you 25 gold. Good news: at some point, when you open the second territory, you'll have three herds...

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 8, 15 11:13 AM
No lady_sabelle, you're not alone, guess we're addicted...

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 8, 15 9:37 AM
zoozoospetal wrote:I am having constant errors. Whether it is "cannot connect to server" or the bogus maintenance message the game keeps glitching causing me to have to restart quest after quest.

Same here, had a quest to upgrade my altars, kept having to start over and over after server problems. Bought decor that would be gone when I entered the game again.

I tried preventing these server problems by regularly leaving the game and then start it again, but even then my progress got lost! They really have a server problem!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 8, 15 9:20 AM
Same here, had a quest to upgrade my altars, kept having to start over and over after server problems. Bought decor that would be gone when I entered again.

I tried preventing these server problems by regularly leaving the game and then start it again, but even then my progress got lost! They really have a server problem!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 6, 15 9:34 AM
Great idea TMGamer99! Maybe a mod could make this sticky?
And yes:
And I thought the 1 day 6 hours was a lot, lol!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 6, 15 6:35 AM
I got the friendship quest today, just like TMGamer99 it shows the two balloons.

I've upgraded Magistrate to 6 and am researching Sailing.

I have the Magistrate on 4, researching Ax, so there doesn't seem to be a connection with that..
I'm on level 23, happiness 13.

I play on PC, had three items given to me on my round to visit friends, so the problem of items not showing up at all doesn't seem to relate to that either.

le01, if you only have Aphrodite as neighbor, it is possible to collect from her more than once, but it will cost you crystals. After you collect the allowed amount, click on a resource. It will ask you if you want to collect more.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 5, 15 6:59 AM
I wish it were coins! lol

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 5, 15 4:37 AM
I also saw them sitting down on the ground and eat (bread?), and throw up/catch a hammer...

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 5, 15 3:43 AM
Efi24, this reply is a bit late, but I did buy the harvest pack. It's all decor items, that add a lot to the happiness. Two can't be bought in the store, and personally I find them fun. They are animated. One is two little people playing drums underneath an autumn tree, the other a little man jumping on a trampoline, complete with sounds.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 4, 15 9:02 AM
If you are at maximum gold, and gain gold because of leveling up or exchanging a set, the gold doesn't get lost. It goes to the excess storage (tab in the middle down the screen). I found some there after unexpectedly leveling up

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 4, 15 8:35 AM
Yesterday I wondered why I didn't have timed/day quests, wish I hadn't, now I've got two simultaneously!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 4, 15 4:02 AM
That's good to know TMGamer, thanks!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 3, 15 3:13 PM
Thank you for your info, lady_sabelle!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 3, 15 11:23 AM
A small one: check the grounds in 'hide mode' every now and then. At some point I found I had treasure chests hidden behind buildings...

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 3, 15 9:55 AM
Yes, I have those, but they were not timed. I only have quests from Homer and upgrading the magistrate... But I will look out for them!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 3, 15 9:53 AM
I know that with level 2 and 3 you get new options for producing higher amounts of food, scrolls and mana. But I have every building on level 3, and there seem to be no new options if I grade up to 4.... that's what I wondered about.

Are you saying that with level 4 there are new options with those buildings?

And BTW, I actually choose to grow the smallest amount of food. Only costs 10 gold, and you build up the scarecrow collection within a very short period of time, which gives you 230 food. In comparison, growing 135 food costs 265 gold, and takes 4 hours...

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 3, 15 9:11 AM
I read a few posts that mentioned daily quests. If I remember correctly, I once had a timed quest, but none since.. Am I missing something?
I'm level 14 now...

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 3, 15 9:09 AM
I wondered if anyone could explain the use of upgrading certain buildings past level 3?

I understand the houses can generate/hold more money, and the storage can hold more in store at higher levels. But what's the use of upgrading the altars, schools and farms past level 3?

Thanks in advance!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 3, 15 3:24 AM
Ok, thank you for explaining Valdy. I went ahead with the library, was too curious, hope I won't regret it!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 2, 15 9:40 AM
Thanks TMGamer! I'll try that..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator