Posts created by Dj2798

posted in Maestro: Music of Death on Jun 17, 15 8:34 AM
I want to start at the beginning, but don't know which order these games follow. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life on Sep 14, 13 7:26 AM
Is there a certain order to the Maestro series of games? I'd like to start them, but would like to do them in order, if there is any.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 13 12:54 PM
The sack is in the rafters of the wrecked ship. That is also where the 3rd pillow is.... you use the stuffing that's just laying there with the sack and it'll make your 3rd pillow. Hope this helps.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom on Aug 25, 13 12:22 PM
at the mushrooms.

posted in Sparkle 2 on Jun 21, 13 5:13 AM
I loved it, but already beat it. It's easier than the 1st Sparkle, but still bought it. I will have more fun looking for the secrets and beating the 2 other game play areas. I recommend it for people who love marble shooting games!

posted in Sparkle 2 on Jun 21, 13 5:10 AM
I love the game and have beat it already.... I think it's easier than the first one, but still very enjoyable!

posted in Sparkle 2 on Jun 21, 13 5:08 AM
I've only gotten 2 so far..... great going on getting 5! Wonder how many there are?

posted in Sparkle 2 on Jun 21, 13 5:07 AM
It's happening to me, too. I told my husband I thought there was something wrong with our mouse. LOL Glad to know I'm not crazy.....

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life on Feb 8, 13 12:21 PM
I have the pulley rope, but cannot find the other part of the pulley so I can use the rope. Can anyone help me with this? I'm stuck....

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 12 8:11 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get the dogs heads in the correct order so I can open the cabinet? I am stuck.... can't find directions or hints anywhere. Please help. Thanks!

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 12 8:10 AM
How did you get the dog heads in the right order? I'm stuck on that.... please help if you can! Thanks!

posted in Ruin on Jun 10, 12 11:06 AM
I'm very disappointed because for some reason, the game won't play "full screen" for me. It says it's in the full screen position, but it's all windowed in the left hand upper corner of our monitor. Nothing we do seems to change it, so I'm going to delete it off my computer. Wish it wasn't windowed.....

posted in Dancing Craze on May 12, 12 9:08 AM
May seem like a really stupid question, but how does it work? I don't see an explanation for it and I always get XXX's. Any suggestions??

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 1, 12 8:59 AM
This is exactly the same thing that I was asking in another thread. The question mark turns bright and sparkly with the item showing on it instead of the question mark and the person is just stuck there. It usually happens to me towards the end of a level and then I have to start all over again! Is there something we are supposed to be doing when that happens or is it a glitch? Thanks for any help you can give. I really like the game, but would like to get the "stickiness" to go away. lol

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 1, 12 8:56 AM
Have you had the question mark turn bright and sparkly with the fruit or veg on it? That's when my characters get stuck.... I suppose I'm missing something I'm supposed to be doing, but I can't figure out what it is. Thanks for trying....

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 1, 12 8:54 AM
right hand side of the screen is what they asked for.... that's what I gave them.

posted in Spooky Mall on Feb 29, 12 8:06 PM
I like it and I bought it. It's refreshing and fun and I wish you'd do more time management stuff. Thanks!

posted in Spooky Mall on Feb 29, 12 8:05 PM
It isn't just the clown.... I'm seeing that the little signs by the fruits and veg that have ? on them - well the banana turns sparkly with a banana on it instead of the question mark. That has to mean something, but I can't figure out what to do and have to restart that level. Anyone? Please? There are no help files on the game that I can see either.

posted in Spooky Mall on Feb 29, 12 7:28 PM
I am on level 14 of the grocery and I play through almost the entire whole level and the clown gets stuck at the banana's. I've done it 3 times now and it's the same thing. What am I missing? Can someone help me please?

posted in Spooky Mall on Feb 29, 12 7:25 PM
after you hit the fruit drink stand, go get milk, pineapple and ice cream and then back to your fruit drink stand. That will make one drink until you can upgrade for more. Hope that helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator