Posts created by Tootsn2clnlj

posted in The Clockwork Man on Aug 15, 11 1:27 PM
Game froze on a scene, thought it was because of demo hour ending, clicked on skip button, it would move up and down but that was it. Had to control/alt/delete to excape. Didn't care enough for it anyway to be interested in buying.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Mar 10, 11 12:40 PM
Usually someone mentions bright lights, shaking/rocking motions in scenes, or other issues that cause headaches or nausea. Maybe there was something in the CE forum. When Tom holds up the ring, and it sends him to next area, the spinning background about sent me out of my chair and onto the floor! Now I don't know if I want to buy this; I have the previous three. Can anyone tell me if this continues--I only lasted through it twice despite closing eyes!! Thanks!!

posted in Jane Lucky on Dec 8, 10 11:45 AM
The bright white flash filling the screen when changing scenes gave me a migraine. I only lasted 14 minutes.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 23, 10 6:38 PM
I used the flail on the pile of coal, geyser erupted, now I don't have the flail to hit the newspaper box. Looks like I have to start game over though I'm probably three-fourths done!

posted in Ancient Spiders on Aug 11, 10 10:48 AM
I am so glad this is available through BFG! Had this on my old computer, sadly it gave out 6 weeks ago. New one has Windows 7, so I tried the trial and it worked. I happily bought it, can't find my old disc anyway. This is my favorite to relax with, so thank you!

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 7, 10 9:42 AM
And I had the shirt on my cursor, clicked and it is gone! Now to find what to do to get it fixed! I had to start the game over!

posted in Mishap: An Accidental Haunting ™ on Mar 26, 10 4:17 PM
I actually bought this game through another site and also had the same trouble with the bug game and race, so it's not BFG. I think this is a great game site!
It's a problem in the game but like others said, this is a really good game!! Played it right after Vampireville, which had everything we've asked for in a HOG!

posted in The White House on Jan 17, 10 9:21 AM
Tried it a couple days ago when it said it was fixed but froze and had to hard shut down my computer. Uninstalled. Just tried it again, got a little further than first time, barely, and it froze again. Another hard shut down, uninstalled, and that's the way it will stay.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Jan 4, 10 7:29 PM
I am hoping to soon see a notice on MY GAMES that there is a new download to fix the problem of the mini-games already being solved when you try to replay. I followed the directions given by another member and managed to delete previous profile. But this grandma is not comfortable going into the inner workings of the computer! Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator