Posts created by Phoebe1157

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 14, 18 3:09 AM
PlusJenney wrote:Too bad this is only on PM8 and not on Big Fish :-(

BFG..said they would no longer be updating there game...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 18 7:06 AM
apparently the code I had wasn't correct.. so you may have to do another request or except my new code I did mail the new code to my neighbors in BFG platform. My new code came up this morning when I signed in ik2GZE. Sorry for the confusion..Happy ROM Gaming see you on the Playme8 platform (I also removed the old code from my last post on Jan 27th)
Thanks
Phoebe

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 27, 18 6:43 PM
New code ik2GZE... not sure if I'm moving yet unless they force me something seems fishy...to me such as why hasn't BFG told us of this change..?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 17, 18 12:39 PM
there is a few things that help... making sure your dragon is happy especially the dragon Eterious or one you might have that increases the chance of finding objects also using a Talisman like Neural Foil..
Happy Gaming Phoebe

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 13, 18 4:55 AM
Ditto... looks like I'm not alone..!! Mine is telling me connection has been reset..hmmmm

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 5, 18 2:12 AM
Ditto...about the same time the potential new area appeared,also the picture of the area when you open to find out level your on the picture is circle twirl..
happy ROM'rs
Phoebe

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 31, 17 9:26 AM
Lorakeet..friend code didnt work..

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 31, 17 9:25 AM
lorakeet wrote:New format! I now have no neighbors and no guild! I have a new friend code: z9tEFb

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 30, 17 7:08 AM
I have heard that usually a Christmas fair goes along with the mysterious living room but instead traveling circus comes up... Does anyone know if they are going to allow us to play the Fair..? One other question if we except the chest for Mysterious living room does that mean we can't play the Christmas Fair..?
Thanks and Happy New Year Gaming
Phoebe

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 24, 17 12:33 PM
Merry Christmas to all..! Lots of family fun and great food... Enjoy.. HoHoHo

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 20, 17 5:35 AM
Marliza....!!!! Where are you going..???? I will miss you very very very much..! Can I somehow change your mind..? PLEASE STAY..

Phoebe

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 18, 17 4:05 AM
Sounds like fun...! I think Christmas is close enough.. Let us play. New owners of the BFG so maybe things are going to change
Merry Christmas..fellow gamer enjoy
Phoebe

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 29, 17 2:09 PM
Galina_Left wrote:To AlexFred:

Hi Alex, I tried your code SsSrr6 and it does not work.
Is it correct?
Your friend's code is OK.

the second r is a capital...thanks Alex

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 29, 17 6:44 AM
Woohoo.... ty everyone who worked on the tech problem..!! So Happy good to see you ROM and family
Phoebe

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 27, 17 3:35 AM
FYI.. this happened on another game forum 8 months ago and guess what it's still down.. it's a free game I'm thinking they might not put much effort into getting it up and running sorry for the negativity just trying to be real...
ROM withdrawals..missing my rom family
thanks
phoebe

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 26, 17 1:26 AM
Not sure what that means.. I think they send out random messages until people get frustrated and give up..
So Sad..

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 20, 17 3:03 AM
I had problems with IE and Chrome but.... Firefox works

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 19, 17 2:00 PM
Yes.. the clock is still clicking the game continues just like everyone is playing....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 17, 17 7:16 AM
ROM Gamers FYI...
This game was on another game forum and also the same issues occurred...we were told they are going to fix the problem 8+ months later it still isn't fixed on that forum.. Hopefully BFG will have better luck getting the game up and running..
Happy Gaming

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 17, 17 6:40 AM
Thank you ratchetr... I didn't think your explanation was to long it was perfect. I was thrilled to be able to get back into playing the game I will say I do worry a bit more about a virus but.. hoping I and others will be okay

Thanks Again
Happy Gaming...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator