Posts created by realvanna

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 18 8:05 PM
Any tips for the shooting range? I can't get above 100 and not sure what the goal is to even get 1 star.

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 17 8:51 PM
I am so sorry...but I have finished the collectors edition and find it impossible to get all the achievements...is anyone else complaining of this?

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 17 9:08 PM
georgiarealist wrote:I was doing ok with this game until Windows 10 did a major update this morning (it must have been major because it took almost 2 hours!). Now I get the top third or so of the image flickering and jumping around. It's hard to focus on what needs to be done. Before the update, the only problem I had was the game crashed if I tried to set it to windowed mode.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on May 16, 15 7:11 PM
I am struggling getting this to work with windows 8. The compatibility mode troubleshooter is helping but I don't want to launch that every time. This is a PITA. It's also losing my previous progress. Windows Vista is not working. I have tried a multiple array of options...and no consistency.

Suggestions?

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 10, 09 4:06 PM
I can usually use the first clue, but after that, it takes my clue away without showing me any clue. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on Nov 14, 08 5:36 PM
I have uninstalled the previous version and downloaded what I thought was the newest version, and am still getting the script error.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on Nov 5, 08 2:02 PM
I made it all the way to the 50th round on the Insane level...and now I continue getting this same script error with height? so I cannot finish the game. There's no way out of this script error except to stop the script and you get bounced to a movie screen. It started at the beginning of the round during the load percentage and continues to pop up more and more frequently. AGH! That was frustrating thinking I was about ready to accomplish this level and now I can't. What a disappointment.

It's nuts that support is only 9:30 - 4:30 M-F when we are all at WORK. Wish there was an easy way of contacting support and reporting a problem....if there is one, I can't find it. That's why I preview games and if I see a problem with them, even though I like them, I won't purchase them because contacting BF support is such a hassle.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator