Posts created by bfgBeruna

posted in Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 6:24 PM
Hello Catdancer4,

I'm sorry Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition isn't working properly.

First I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

Please see the following help page more further instructions:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page with those instructions below as well:

Run Game as Administrator

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. Thanks again for your patience.

bfgBeruna

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 6:15 PM
Hello coffeebreaker,

Please allow me to apologize. I misunderstood the original inquiry and wrote about Facebook when it wasn't relevant to our discussion. I'm sorry for any confusion I caused.

The troubleshooting tools available to the Moderation Team are limited. To ensure you're able to play the game without sharing sensitive information, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. So they can provide the best help possible, please provide a screenshot of the request the app makes to access your contacts.

I've included help articles with instructions about taking and sending screenshots below:

Taking a screenshot
Attach a file to my email

Thank you for your patience. The Support Team will help you as quickly as possible.

bfgBeruna

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 6:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

While the decision remains to close the forums on April 30, 2018, I will ensure this thread reaches the people to whom it's addressed. While we recognize that some speculation will happen, we ask that it be kept to a minimum. The Moderation Team wants the forums to remain as constructive as possible, and we ask that the information shared here be accurate.

Before swimming off, I want to thank you so much for your passion, your diligence, and your creativity. Thank you for welcoming me in the forums and for continually offering me grace. You've made this community a joy to moderate, and I cannot express in words how much I have loved this job.

I wish everyone the best and hope that you all have a lovely weekend.

bfgBeruna

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 5:58 PM
Hello bidulle2812 and lgreddog,

I'm really sorry there have been troubles with Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition. Please try the suggestions outlined in the help articles below to resolve these glitches.

If the game still isn't working properly email our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the games for you both.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBeruna

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 5:55 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there's been trouble getting a key from the parrot. prpldva was kind enough to share that there are a specific order in which tasks need to be performed.

1. Place the pirate hat on the parrot.
2. Take the broken bucket.
3. Get the chest key.

If you've followed those steps and still can't obtain the key, please try the suggestions in the help articles below:

Email our Technical Support Team if none of these recommendations fix Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition. They'll be able to replace the game for you. Thank you so much for your patience.

bfgBeruna

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 5:36 PM
Hello ClassicMovieFan,

I completely understand your question.

Once you've completed Havana, the game will recognize that Rio de Janeiro has also been completed. Saint Petersburg, the following city, should unlock automatically. If it doesn't, it's possible you'll have to replay the final level in Rio again.

Please email of Gummy Drop! Support Team if there's any trouble unlocking Saint Petersburg. They'll be happy to provide troubleshooting assistance.

bfgBeruna

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 5:28 PM
Hello __TJ__,

The Moderation Team is still swimming in the pond and will be glad to pass along players' suggestions about how to improve Midnight Castle. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and provide feedback. It'd be really cool if certain Hidden Object Scenes changed based on the season, and I'll ensure this message reaches the appropriate teams.

Best wishes and happy gaming to all.

bfgBeruna

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 5:25 PM
Hello Blitzmiz,

I'm sorry there's been trouble adding friends in Midnight Castle. This feature is absolutely still active.

It's important to add friends playing on the same platform as you. Just in case, I've included the link to the thread for Android players' Friend Codes below.

Friends for Android

Players must also include the letter that appears before the Friend Code when conducting a search (if one does appear). Please email our Midnight Castle Support Team if neither of these suggestions resolve your inquiry. They'll be able to provide further assistance.

bfgBeruna

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 1:47 PM
Hi Everyone!

My esteemed colleague bfgIlinalta has already thanked you for your kind words, but I want to add my voice to his. Being a moderator has been a dream of a job. This is an active, vibrant community of wonderful people. I wish every one of you joy and happiness in the days to come. Thank you so, so much for allowing the Moderation Team to join in the Gummy Drop! discussions and to get to know you.

bfgBeruna

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 1:45 PM
Hello keitht53,

I'm glad you've found the Facebook Gameroom of Gummy Drop! and recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be able to rebuild your PC game's progress in the Gameroom version of the game.

Be sure to include the new game's User ID when you write in to the Support Team!

Thanks for your patience, and have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 1:41 PM
Hello coffeebreaker,

It sounds like the latest update won't allow Gummy Drop! to be played unless personal information is shared. I absolutely understand hesitating to allow the app to view your contacts, so I'll definitely provide some advice.

Permissions can be turned off for individual apps in the Settings apps. If you're comfortable doing so, I'd recommend allowing your contacts to be shared so the update can download. Then you can go to the Settings app and turn off those permissions for Gummy Drop!. I want to assure you that Big Fish Games won't spam you or your contacts or use your location.

If you'd prefer not to allow Gummy Drop! those permissions, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with a screenshot of the request you receive.

To take a screenshot, please follow the directions below:

1. Press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time. You'll see an animation on your screen, indicating that the screenshot was taken.
2. The screenshot will be saved to your Gallery.
3. You can now attach the screenshot to your email.

See the help article below for instructions about attaching a file to your email:

Attach a file to my email

Thanks for your patience! Have a lovely weekend.

bfgBeruna

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 10:55 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for supporting Big Fish Games. Thank you for your contributions to the community in the forums. Words cannot express how fortunate I feel to have been a part of this collection of players; in the face of the forums' closure, I absolutely understand why my condolences and assurances would be insufficient. I can also understand concerns over the future of Big Fish Games and the titles you've purchased.

I feel that I can speak for the Moderation Team when I say that we have loved assisting and getting to know you all. We will miss this community deeply, and we are grateful for the grace we've been shown after the announcement about the forums closing.

We hope that by announcing the forums' closure ahead of time that we've allowed everyone to gather and grieve together. While we recognize that some speculation will happen, we ask that it be kept to a minimum. The Moderation Team wants the forums to remain as constructive as possible, and we ask that the information shared here be accurate.

After the forums are closed on April 30, 2018, our Technical Support Team will remain available for troubleshooting, game replacement, and to take your suggestions. Your games will remain downloadable, and Big Fish Games will continue to provide new titles from which you can choose.

Thank you again. Please don't hesitate to PM me for any reason. I'll be happy to talk and answer questions.

bfgBeruna

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 10:18 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm swimming by to provide troubleshooting help and touch base about the topics being discussed here.

SquirrelGirrrl and bearnpie: It sounds like the end of the trial version of Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition made it seem like the game froze. I'm really sorry about that. It's possible that the steps I offer below will prevent this from happening again.

lolaluv: I'm also sorry that you've encountered a progression block. First I'd suggest checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. Since this driver controls how the computer's graphics are displayed, installing a newer version can resolve a number of glitches. Running the game in Administrator Mode to increase its permissions is also a good step to take. Both processes are outlined in the help articles below:

jennsmom: While the ability to post new content to and send PM's through the forums will be turned off on April 30, 2018, several troubleshooting resources will remain available to players. The Big Fish Games Help pages contain dozens of articles that will assist players in fixing their games. Our Technical Support Team will also be available to replace games that won't work.

I want to assure everyone that if a game is malfunctioning, we'll happily provide a new one. Contacting our Support Team will also be the best way to let developers know that there's a persistant glitch in a game. Please don't hesitate to reach out to them. They also welcome your suggestions.

Please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 10:05 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 10:03 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread as the moderators will be removing any content that isn’t a review.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBeruna

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 10:01 AM
Hi there,

Over the years, our forums have played a huge role in how we communicate with and receive feedback from you, our players. They have also been an important source for game-play help.

You may be aware that our forums have been fragile for quite some time, and it has been determined that we are unable to sustain them while also maintaining the first-rate customer experience via this and other channels that our players have come to expect.

Beginning April 30, 2018, creating new posts and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. All existing content will remain and be viewable, ensuring that there is continued access to the wealth of knowledge created and shared by you and our moderation team.

There’s no change in our commitment to bringing the best content to our customers. You’ll continue to receive notification of update to games in the Big Fish Games App (Game Manager) as they’re made available.

This was an extremely difficult decision to make, and on behalf of the moderation team, we thank you all for your dedication to our community.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Apr 27, 18 6:05 PM
Hello Linny69,

I'm so glad to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed the technical issue. Thank you for letting us know everything worked out and for your patience. Please have a lovely weekend.

bfgBeruna

posted in World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 4 on Apr 27, 18 6:03 PM
Hello katie_thelady13,

I'm really sorry World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 4 still isn't working. Please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace this title for you. Thank you very much for your patience.

bfgBeruna

posted in Wanderland on Apr 27, 18 6:00 PM
Hello Judibeth,

Thank you for letting everyone in the Wanderland community know about the forums closing. For more information about the forums' closure, please see the announcement below:

An important announcement about the Big Fish Games Forums

Our Customer Support Team will remain available for troubleshooting help. Thank you so much for bringing your passion and creativity to this forum. I wish everyone the very best.

bfgBeruna

posted in The Forgotten Fairy Tales: Canvases of Time on Apr 27, 18 5:56 PM
Hello Annette,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm so glad the game is now working! I can completely understand wanting to find a solution to a stuck game, so absolutely no worries about apologies at all. Please have a lovely evening.

bfgBeruna

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator