Posts created by Jenspears

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 9, 17 4:44 PM
Hi bfgBeruna - Thanks for responding, but I think I may not have clearly described the problem. Even shipping resources from other cities I've completed is going to take a month. How can it be that I've completed all three levels of 1-10 in Shanghai, but am sill left 600,000+ short of what I need to build the first monument? Is that not a glitch? I'm not even able to stay in Shanghai and still play the game, because I basically can't earn more resources and can't complete any more levels w/o getting boosts - which I can't get because I can't move forward. This is really a problem - There's literally no way to earn enough resources to move forward. That's what I'm trying to say. Please help. Otherwise, I'm probably going to just have to quit Gummy Drop. thx

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 2, 17 6:48 PM
I think there's a glitch in my Shanghai. I've completed levels 1-10 through Master Builder, which took forever, and I used lots of lives and boosts. I'm still short 600,000 golds. I'm about to quit Gummy Drop completely, because I'm not going to enjoy trying to replay these levels for a month to slowly build up that many golds. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 1, 17 8:19 PM
I think there's a glitch in my Shanghai. I've completed levels 1-10 through Master Builder, which took forever, and I used lots of lives and boosts. I'm still short 600,000 golds. I'm about to quit Gummy Drop completely, because I'm not going to enjoy trying to replay these levels for a month to slowly build up that many golds. Anyone else have this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator