Posts created by Ohtabbykat

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 28, 10 9:59 AM
AnnaGP wrote:Can someone please tell me how to get the dang flyer under the door at the lighthouse? It is refusing to do it and I can't move forward. I have tried everything. help

That is my problem too. Haven't been able to figure it out. Was hoping someone here did. Hoping some one does soon. Would like to finish this game.

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on May 3, 10 12:41 PM
I'm having the same problem. Thought there was a walkthrough on this game, but haven't found one. I need Help.

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 4:26 PM
I'm at the paint and easel but don't know what to do next. Can't figure it out. Please somebody help me.

posted in The White House on Jan 17, 10 10:55 AM
I've had no problems with the newer version. When I first downloaded and started playing it, it froze for just a couple of seconds, but then started playing again and haven't had any trouble. Not with the game itself, just finding some of the things in the game, but that is not a technical problem, just a vision problem. I had to download the newer Direct X when I downloaded game, and no problems.

posted in The White House on Jan 10, 10 6:12 AM
Most of you guys got farther than I did. I couldn't even get into the game. I got a black screen and then the music started playing and then a box came up saying "Frequency out of Range." What does that mean? Guess I wasn't meant to play this game. Will save my game credit for a game that I can play. I've had this problem before with other games and it was the games. They had to come out with a newer version. Hopefully they will on this one to. Would love to play it.

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 8:11 AM
I have downloaded, uninstalled and redownloaded five times now. And everytime I go to play this game I get Frequency out of Range. What the hell does that mean? I've never had that happen before. Guess I didn't really want to play this game anyway. Save my game credit for a GOOD game that I can play.

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 13, 09 9:18 AM
Thanks for the help. I figured it out.

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 13, 09 7:45 AM
I'm stuck on getting Snookums back to the pet salon. How or what do I do?

posted in She is a Shadow on Aug 2, 09 5:14 PM
That is why I came to the forum. To find out if anyone else was having trouble with game it looks like they are. Hope they get it fixed. Sounds like a good game. Glad to see that I'm not the only one having trouble getting this game to play. Can't even get into it to play....I got the loading page and it said loading and twenty minutes later is was still loading. Had to shut down and restart.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 28, 09 6:36 AM
OMG. I'm in shock. Was able to finish a level without the error message coming up. I kept expecting to pop up. Finally. I can finish this game. Good Job BFG. Knew you wouldn't let us down. But a little bit of advice. If you come out the another one of these Yard Sale games...test it real good before letting your customers buy it and then spent two weeks trying to get it resolved.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 26, 09 4:44 PM
I too just heard back from tech support. told me update my video card ... even sent me a link to go to and do that...Also told me to check and make I had the up to date version of Shockwave Player as that is what there games are played...I did all that. I uninstalled and reinstalled...Play fine for about a hour and then it started up again. Don't think it is my computer...Too many complaints on this game. I just sent them a reply and told them that it was acting up again.. Hopefully I will get a game credit for all this trouble..I have spent more time email tech support then I have my friends and family this week.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 24, 09 5:38 PM
Just sent them a zip file on this game...will have to wait and see what is happening...but I know it's not my machine...too many people are still having trouble with this game even on the so called newer version.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 22, 09 10:47 AM
You can get from microsoft...but you don't want to download this game. There is a glitch in this game and it keeps freezing up on you..You keep getting an error access violation message....Have been in touch with Big Fish and they said they had a newer version out....so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it...but the same thing. Save yourself the hassle and frustration... I have been a week trying to get this resolved.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 20, 09 6:13 PM
Same ole...same ole...still having problems....have done everything....updated drivers....uninstalled....rebooted....reinstalled...created new profile....still freezing up on me...giving me the access violation...and now I can't even play it....It gets to the Big Fish logo and then the access violation comes up again....I'm really feed up....If they don't give me a game credit for this...as I have already puchased this...I will cancel my membership and I have been with this game site a long time and have purchased hundreds of games...Hope they can fix this.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 18, 09 3:44 PM
They are talking with the developers about it. As soon as it is resolved, they will be letting us know so that we can download the newer version. At least that is what was said in the email that I got today.

posted in The Broken Clues on Feb 2, 09 1:00 PM
When I downloaded and went to play it...all I got was a distorted screen...all scrambed up. Couldn't play it. Just wondering if there is a bug problem with this game. I've contacted support about it, but havent' heard back yet. I hope it gets fixed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator