Posts created by bigwhalez2

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 10:09 PM
cottoncandy2 wrote:Well, while I did enjoy the game overall, I found the instructions for a lot of the puzzles hard to follow and was unable to finish the bonus play because the puzzles were so ridiculously difficult that after hours of trying with no reset button so I could go back and start over, I just gave up. I doubt I'll be buying another CE if that's the case.

Hi cottoncandy, please don't be sad. You purchased the CE and it came with a walkthrough. You can just use this handy walkthrough to solve the puzzles. Give it another try because it is an amazing game! Good luck!

TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooohoo! Have fun fishes!

How about ONE?!?! Ahhhhhhhh!

Can we say THREE minutes?!?!

F-I-V-E minutes!!! Oh boy!

TEN minutes! Ahhhh!

1 and 5 minutes!

The anticipation is killing me....

20 more minutes.....

NouniSmile wrote:Same here Bigwhale

30 more minutes from the east coast!

I know! Now all my books and papers are on the floor!

Uhm...thirty...something...oh...

Seriously, I had no idea it was launching tonight! I just checked the forums and I saw this and I almost fell out of my chair!

Ahhh! I have lost count! Uh-oh....

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Aug 27, 10 3:55 PM
Hi Sybilangel, welcome to the forums!
The Lost City: Post Scriptum is not a Collector's Edition. The Collector's Edition are $13.99 for Game Club members and $19.99 for non-members. Thus, this game is $9.99 for non-Game Club members and $6.99 for Game Club members.

If you don't have a Game Club credit, hence not a member, you'll have to pay the $9.99 price.

I hope this clears up your question. Good luck!

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 16, 10 3:21 PM
Thanks Picman for the heads-up about this game.

*swims over to the download area of the pond.....*

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 26, 10 7:31 PM
Hi Rhenium, welcome to the forums! Did you get the Atlantic magazine? You'll need that to give to Stanton. Good luck!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 24, 10 4:41 PM
Hi Hewy, welcome to the forums! I have just finished playing this awesome game and can help you. You need to go into the well, create an oar, jump into the boat, and it'll take you back into the cemetery. The coins, arrows, ribbon, and leaf all go inside the wall of the cave. I hope that helps! Good luck!

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Feb 12, 10 5:57 PM
Hi, welcome to the ponds! This is a good game, please don't give up. I know is hard, but you can always google for a walkthrough.

Best of luck to you all!

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 14, 10 7:32 PM
Thank you very much Picman for this newest, latest, and happiest update!!

Now, I am off to buy a CE and I'll be done for this month's punch card. Whoohhoo!

Thanks again!!

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 7, 10 4:51 PM
Divaaa wrote:

But it is also a collectors ed,

Hi Skari, welcome to the forums! You kinda have to "hover" and "click" with the receiver over the part where the wire was just hanging out. I hope that helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator