Posts created by amazedbygrace

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 9, 15 12:39 PM
All of these buildings need to be completed through paint on the outside before you can complete the quest that is inside (3 upgrades). Keep upgrading the outside of the buildings & be patient - the quest for each will come.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 25, 15 8:30 AM
I have found Hammers in the following locations: Candy Shop, Boat Builders, Margaret's House, Christmas Alley, Capt. Matt's Yacht. The items available sometimes change, so they may also be available is other locations as you visit them. Simply check the items available before you spend the energy t.o play the city. Hope that helps! SunnyO

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 24, 15 8:45 AM
I, too, will add my thanks for all the help you both have given us. I'll also add Wufruna to the list. As was said before, I definitely would have given up if it weren't for your guidance and help. Can't thank you enough! (playing as) SunnyO

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 23, 15 4:10 PM
Good Golly Store, I accidentally deleted you and I want my good friend back!!! This is SunnyO - friend code 719 8823. If anyone is fortunate enough to have her on your friend list, Please steer her to this post. Thanks.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 14, 15 11:42 AM
Thank You Both very much! I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question & help me out. I finally got both parts and am happily playing along. SunnyO

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 12, 15 12:53 PM
I, too, have had the connection issues. Version 1.804, playing as SunnyO, friend code 719 8823.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 10, 15 10:29 AM
As I recall, you "earn" access as you level up in the game. Also, I think I remember that some of the mini-games were accessed by reaching master level in some of the cities. Hover over a mini-game you can't play yet and see if it will tell you what you need to gain access. I hope that helps! SunnyO

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 10, 15 10:19 AM
So I finally got the Setting up the Airplane Quests and have been moving right along until I got to the Arcade one. Is this supposed to be a HOG or am I supposed to play the machines to be awarded the two plane parts? If so, which machines should I be playing? I'm not a gambler, so I'm not very familiar with the arcade. Any help would be truly appreciated!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 12:05 PM
I'm playing version 1.804 as SunnyO. I don't have the airplane quests; connecting the game take f o r e v e r; often get error message that a strong internet connection is needed for this to function when giving keys to friends, auctioning items; and the worst is that the XP I earn are not added to the meter at the top; which has shown since I updated to v 1.804 that I'm at level 70, have 35,??? XP accumulated and 355,??? are still required to level up. The 355,000 to level up has to be an error also, because I'd have to play the Fire Station (highest available XP to earn) 154 times to level up, which is totally unreasonable.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 11:55 AM
Game Name: SunnyO
Version: 1.804
Friend Code: 719 8823

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 15, 14 9:23 AM
wulfruna wrote:Nobody knows anything more than that something is on the way. In any case they NEVER give a firm date! We remain hopeful.......
If it does come next week then there will certainly be some extra THANKS to be GIVEN

AMEN to that, Wulfruna! I don't know if it means anything but... I just checked my Achievments, and the Thanksgiving 2013 items are gone from the list. I started playing ART after Thanksgiving last year, and didn't know enough to complete them in a timely manner. It's almost my ART anniversary

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 15, 14 7:08 AM
Does anyone know if we are getting a Thanksgiving update and quests? We've been waiting for any update for soooo long!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 21, 14 5:26 AM
You keep asking Siri to remind you when an egg will hatch, your diamonds are ready to be collected or your baking is complete!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 21, 14 5:09 AM
I just turned 65 on July 8, so my senior status is "official"! I live in Walled Lake, Michigan. I was "laid off" due to the recession in '09, so I've technically been retired since then. I've been a Fishie since '08.

sahobbs, thanks for the service that you and your family have provided. I sure do wish you felt better so that you could enjoy the retirement that you richly deserve.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 21, 14 4:51 AM
I have been having the same problem, especially with NIGHSTALKER, but with others also. My solution was to gradually increase the buyout price. I made a fortune off him/her! until they eventually stopped. Now that I have a bunch of coins, I start bidding for everything at 10 with a reasonable buyout and I list it for 1, 6, 12 and 24 hours . If someone comes along and buys them up, I start the same process of increasing the buyout price. I make a bundle & eventually they learn their lesson! Not many people will buy stuff for the ridiculous prices they charge, so I don't feel too bad! PS: I play as SunnyO, so if you need a daily auction cheap, search for me as a seller. Happy Gaming!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 30, 14 10:39 AM
mgpaquin wrote:I'm trying to get the painting of the stereoscope. I've found all the pieces, put them together, and clicked on the clue. The quest is activated. The clue says: "It always snows here all year round. But it's cheery and colorful." That HAS to be Christmas Alley, right? I've played Christmas Alley 12 times in a row, so 3 times for each search method, and NOTHING. It's eating up all my energy for nothing... Am I mistaken about it being Christmas Alley? This is driving me NUTS!!!

I'm in the same boat, mgpaquin, with a couple of differences. I'm only on the Compass quest and, the Quest Icon has disappeared from my screen. I'm afraid to delete the game and reinstall it. I did put in a message to Tech Support. I'll report back with their solutions.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 25, 14 7:40 AM
Please add this friend code to your list:

5997962EG Playing as becca.kniseley (my daughter). Mine is

9785159BD Playing as Sunny Osborn

Thanks to Everyone who has befriended me. It's so cool to share the game by lighting each others' torches and watching our progress. Take heart, Dimertox - I'll wait patiently!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 20, 14 6:30 AM
Wishing EVERYONE the Joy of the day! To me, today signifies a New Beginning and I hope you all derive Hope, Love and a new sense of purpose from that. Let us not forget to celebrate that He has Risen!!! May your baskets be overflowing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 7, 14 4:56 PM
Maybe it contains candy or eggs for Easter?!? I can't wait for the Easter event!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 7, 14 4:44 PM
I can't wait & have everything he needs to make him happy. Think I'll name him Blabbit Wabbit! Sunny

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator