Posts created by myownhero

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 15, 14 5:10 PM
Same thing as everybody else. I already one version of this game and really enjoyed it, but there are too many other games to try to have to mess with something so many people have already complained about.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 13, 14 6:18 AM
I am having the same problem as everybody else on this forum, the game is frozen, except for the music and the swirling smoke but I can't move anywhere or use inventory items. Too bad, I was intrigued...maybe there will be a fix?

posted in Mind Snares: Alice's Journey on May 5, 14 11:24 AM
After I go through the maze the screen goes black and the words "Help us and we will repay you" appear at the bottom of the screen. It is frozen there with no sound. I have uninstalled and re-installed to no avail.

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste on Nov 10, 13 6:44 AM
I'm having the same problem. I can hear the game but the screen is absolutely blank. I tried the help button but none of the answers fit my question.

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Dec 17, 11 6:53 AM
I would love to play this game because it looks fun, but after fixing the lights in the storage room and returning to the kitchen, I am stuck there. There is no arrow on the left side (or anywhere) for me to return to the restaurant. I tried starting over with a different player name and the same thing happened.

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 6:51 AM
Same problem as everybody else. Can't get past the colored balls puzzle. I have 15 minutes left on my free trial, but no point in wasting them trying to get the game to work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator