Posts created by pattysack

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Jan 9, 10 5:32 PM
Started over three times creating new player names. When I get to Chapter 7 The Black Cat Gang, the game malfunctions each time. I even printed the walkthrough thinking if I played that chapter in that order, it would be okay. Not so. For example, I found everyting I needed to get inside, including the "brick" to break the mirror but when I went inside, the mirror was already broken, the pool table was already out of the wardrobe, the safe was already open, etc etc etc. The menu bar at the bottom with the tasks and hint button were not visible. I could hear the sound of a new goal being revealed but could not see it. When I tried to "go outside", the door icon appeared but nothing happened. The game was not frozen because "Chad" was still doing his goofy thing over the pool table. The only action I was able to take in the room was to solve the currency symbol puzzle and get the red billiard ball. I'm really tired of playing chapters 1 - 6 in an effort to get past this chapter! Help! (I also uninstalled the game and reinstalled it -- instead of starting over like it was new, it picked up right where I left off: stuck on Chapter 7.)

posted in Kuros on Jul 14, 09 8:38 AM
When I used Task Manager to close the game, there was an error message about Access Violation 0x688CAEG0 - Does that help any?

posted in Kuros on Jul 14, 09 8:26 AM
Thanks for trying to help. I did as you suggested but the screen that shows how to trace the W shaped glyph stays on screen. When I click the orb in the lower left, nothing happens but it seems the only part not frozen is the ability to pick up the wand. I'm thinking I can't click the orb because that tutorial screen is still there. Oh well...looks like a pretty good game if I could get past this. Thought about deleting and reinstalling but I don't know if I'd still get the trial.

posted in Kuros on Jul 14, 09 7:00 AM
I can't get past drawing the glyphs with the wand. The tutorial with the drawing example just keeps going over and over and won't go away so I can do it. The game freezes and I have to shut it down. Lost a lot of the trial trying to make it work.

posted in Kuros on Jul 14, 09 6:58 AM
It looks like a good game but I can't get past drawing the glyphs with the wand. The tutorial with the example just keeps going over and over and won't go away so I can do it. The game freezes and I have to shut it down. Lost a lot of the trial trying to make it work.

posted in Enlightenus on Jun 26, 09 7:51 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. The graphics/artwork/imagination/humor -- everything was wonderful. I was sad to finish it and hope there is more to come...maybe about that castle in the distance from the balcony?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator