Posts created by mimmiyh5

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 18 2:58 PM
I would like to hatch the Odd Egg, any clues?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 17 3:26 PM
Thank you Amethyst2066, hadn't thought of next year! I'm just on level 33. I need friends, I play on android.
My id is a873453

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 17 2:28 PM
What do we do with all the stuff Jack Pumpkin gives us?

posted in The Snow on Aug 28, 13 1:31 PM
I too am getting the black screen and immovable custom cursor. Have to task manager my way out. I'm on a laptop, 32 bit, vista. I reloaded and it was the same problem. I didn't have problems with Imperial Island. and am happily clicking through that a 2nd time.
In 5 years I've only had a couple of tech issues with BFG and I own a lot of of games.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 26, 11 7:27 AM
Good .am. Fishies: Same problem with the download. It chokes at 36% then 54%. I'll wait for the fix.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Sep 13, 11 8:54 AM
Slow downloads:
This is a very large file. I have High Speed Internet (approx. 100 kb sec) and it took less than an hour. If you have dial up it will take forever. If you have wireless it will be quite fast. For slower connections your computer might even go to sleep or time out from BFG.
On a slow Internet you will need to let your computer do only the download. Close all your other operations.
Local Libraries have wireless or ultra high internet service for free which is great if you use a laptop.
Please feel free to correct any of this info if I've used any of the wrong terms or facts. Most of this I culled from the Wizards at BFG and from tial and error.
Cheers

posted in Keepers of Dryandra on Sep 6, 11 5:22 AM
Hi BFG:
I am having the same problem as Grizbe and I have deleted it and will wat for the fix. Pity, it's raining heretoday and I would have liked a new match 3. Cheers

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Aug 16, 11 5:49 AM
Hi BFG:
I had no problem downloading the game pretty quickly but it won"t play. I get a flash of blank screen then back to the game manager.
Maybh/e BFG should open a GM thread. I am very disappointed in the big, splashy, too much info GM. We need to manage games not a billboard......well, glad to get that off my chest

posted in Dreamsdwell Stories 2: Undiscovered Islands on Feb 26, 11 8:46 AM
I am at Day 111 and hav ing no conversations or missions. Belonely I am. Any help out there?

posted in Dreamsdwell Stories 2: Undiscovered Islands on Feb 26, 11 8:43 AM
I purchased the game in Feb so should have the updated version. I am on Day 111 and nobody is talking to me and I'm very lonely and bored with no missions. Anybody know what's happening? Am I finished? It doesn"t feel finished.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 20, 11 7:54 AM
Level 46 Glitch:
Yes there is a problem on this Level. After many experiments and reloading once I discovered a way to get around the problem. When playing the first panel or room on 46 don"t activate the Lady Gardener's bonus. If you do the key morphs into an unmanageable flower. Try it out.
Thanks to all the Fishies in the Pond for all the help I've gotten over the years.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 20, 11 7:47 AM
dr213 wrote:Level 46 doesn't give up the purple key. All 3 gameboards (rooms) have been cleared, except the first one - has purple locked squares, but no purple key. I've exited, restarted, etc. but no purple key. Because Level 46 isn't complete I can't continue - appears the game is over for me. Can anyone help? Thanks!

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 20, 11 7:44 AM
The Level 46 Glitch:
Well there certainly is something wrong here. I uninstalled and reinstalled but no joy in getting that key on panel 1. So I tried something else. I did not activate the bonus while working that panel. As soon as you activate the Lady Gardener's bonus the key morphs into an unmanageable flower.
Now it's onward and upward from Level 46. Yeah! I think I played it 46 times.
Thank you all Fishies. I don't post often but I read the Forums a lot for advice and the Pond People are awesome. ( p)

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 10 3:08 PM
margatonian wrote:I downloaded but now its stuck on activating waiting ,its been like that for 30 minutes now , should I delete and try again ?

I'm having the same problem I'm going to try and delete and then get BFG HELP
Good luck to you

posted in Veronica and the Book of Dreams on Aug 25, 10 5:35 PM
Major mouse problems

posted in Exorcist on Aug 19, 10 3:38 PM
sct1968 wrote:oh the drama
There ar e a lot of Drama Queens out there. sct1968 I laughed out loud when I read your post. Thanks for the giggle!! Before buying check out a walkthrough, even if you have to google it, and see how many chapters are left. That would give you a fair guess at how long the game is.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 3, 10 1:55 PM
laraly wrote:I have downloaded the trial, but the game won't open, it says to accelerate the hardware and update the driver, done all, but still won't open.
Lately many games I have tried had technical problems of various types.
BFG what's going on?

I too had that message. Mydriver is up to date and I can't enable or disable a display accelerator on my laptop. If there is an accerator I can download I can't find it. Have messaged BFG for help and hope there is something they can do. Didn't have any of those virus or malware messages thank goodness

posted in Hotel on May 31, 10 12:51 PM
[b][i] I also got froze out at the fountain. and this game looks promising. I run a laptop which is current in every way. Except the one that counts obiously. Sigh!

posted in Hotel on May 31, 10 12:48 PM
moonfire69 wrote:I have installed, re-installed twice. The game froze at the fountain both times. I did updates, etc. So I lost 15 min game play. No go till p[u]roblems have been fixed.

posted in Hotel on May 31, 10 12:48 PM
moonfire69 wrote:I have installed, re-installed twice. The game froze at the fountain both times. I did updates, etc. So I lost 15 min game play. No go till p[u]roblems have been fixed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator