Posts created by RedFireCastle

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 11:03 AM
Good morning technical support, when I went to get back into my game the screen states "checking Cloud, setting characters" over and over again, my game just will not load. Would you please check my account A906374, I play as Redfire on my Kindle. My Biggish account is RedFireCastle. Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 17 4:48 AM
Just a curious question - the players that have millions in coin, do you also have one of each of the crafted items in your inventory?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 17 4:37 AM
Thanks to customer support my game has been restored to level 78, but I now have a new ID. I played as RedFire on my Kindle.

Old ID was a317990
New ID is a869031

I have requested all my friends to invite me, but only a few have responded. I am posting this to let them know I am still here playing the game but have a new ID. I would also welcome anyone who is looking for a friend. Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 17 12:26 PM
thank you for the encouragement! fortunately I do have my friends list so as soon as I am up and playing I will reload them. hope I get my game back soon as I really want to finish the castle challenge!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 17 5:03 AM
my account ID is a317990 on kindle fire hd. The game kept freezing on wheel and airship trying to do the castle challenge. I followed instructions for kindle uninstall and reinstall. I just lost three years of working this game. I would really appreciate my ID 317990 put back. thank you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator