Posts created by LAescritora

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Feb 26, 17 11:36 AM
This game could have been great if developers had thought about us as players. Overall it is fun and at the same time frustrating. I was able to brake into the tomb, find the wooden ladder but after that there is nothing. I am tired of going back and forth with the cursor that takes me back to the same places I have been before. The instructions are awful. Got tired of hearing from Brianna. If you go past this, let me know.

posted in Legendary Slide on Feb 20, 17 11:40 AM
I am stuck on level 9. Need help. Thanks.

posted in 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven on Jun 15, 16 12:32 AM
Hard to play. On the Pizza, 7 keeps going from one side to other of the board. Instructions do not help. You get confused.

This could be a great game if makers made it less difficult to play.

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights on Apr 28, 16 11:43 PM
When he says, "I think I give my Key to the police" where is the key. When i ask for a clue to where the key is, I am show a picture but there is nothing there. Thanks.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Oct 13, 11 5:22 AM
How to you get to move pictures at door before entering catacombs? They don't move no matter what I try. Thanks.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 12, 10 10:00 PM
I feel this character is from New Orleans and not from Salem.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 10, 10 5:27 PM
This game is not what I expected. Nor does it make justice to any witch that endured a trail on that era. There are no thrills or scary scenes as creators of the game claim. If you get stuck in the servants room, you loose your feathers and there is no way you can continue unless you start the game all over again. If I had to grade game, I will give it a C+ . There are some spectacular views that need to be appreciated. By the way, people are friendly and not evil as we were told.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Mar 12, 10 11:07 AM
Can someone tell me how to go through the door where you have just collecfted the metal plungers? I have gone through the walkthrough which tells you that to the left goes a, 3, 5, 6, 7 and to the right, up. To place them from top to bottom. I have done that but nothing happens. I noticed plunger 6 and 11 are green. Why? Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator