Posts created by Purple_Squirrel7

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 18, 18 7:03 AM
djsatane wrote:Just to update, since last night I am unable to request or send lives or resources/scratch tickets to my facebook friends in gummy drop, if I try to send life the game just forever waits but never goes through, if I try to request it hangs and I have to usually restart the game, I have tried reinstall, i have tried relogin to facebook, etc I am logged into facebook and biggames in game, thats not the issue, my progress is properly saved and loaded, my friend also started to have this issue on her end as well. And its not just 1 specific fb friend, i cannot request or send lives to any of the fb friends in game since last night. I hope this can be fixed soon, this seemed to occur after some kind of download gummy drop performed, since then there is some background process dispatcher service that runs on my android tablet that did not run before, since then this problem started. one other note the planes showing my friends new open houses or if beat my score in city no longer fly either even though i am logged to fb in game, something is badly broken since last night.

I’m in a Facebook group for Gummy Drop and there are dozens of people posting about this same problem. It got much worse since a recent update (I haven’t seen that update yet, and I’m not going to download it until these issues get fixed). Some have contacted Gummy support, but have gotten nowhere.

I hope Gummy Drop is aware that this is a huge issue that needs fixing ASAP

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 3, 18 12:43 PM
I had to reinstall my game due to Facebook issues. I logged in with my email (my big fish account) and got my game back, but I don’t see any way to log into Facebook.
I need to log in with my big fish account first since I deleted Gummy from Facebook, so as soon as I log into Facebook from the game, the game will be saved on Facebook. I had to do this before on the older version of Gummy, but I can’t now.
Help!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 8, 18 4:37 AM
Purple_Squirrel7 wrote:I’ve lost all my Facebook friends after losing WiFi for a few minutes earlier today. I deleted and reinstalled Gummy Drop! But I’m still not showing any friends. I’ve closed all my apps, rebooted, powered down....nothing works. Many of my friends have been experiencing similar issues with Facebook friends. Is gummy aware? And are they working on a solution?

Well, that problem got worse, I eventually completely lost my game. Customer service was able to get it restored over a 6 day period. (Gummy support is awesome, btw) Starting yesterday, I stopped getting gifts from my friends, even though some of them verified that they sent lives.
Today, I logged out of Gummy Drops, Then logged back in. My game progress was there (whew...) but all of my friends are gone, and I’m not the only one this has happened to.

This is a very frustrating problem. Some of my other games are affected by a server outage, is this what’s happening to Gummy and or Facebook?

Please get this issue fixed.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 27, 17 11:11 AM
I’ve lost all my Facebook friends after losing WiFi for a few minutes earlier today. I deleted and reinstalled Gummy Drop! But I’m still not showing any friends. I’ve closed all my apps, rebooted, powered down....nothing works. Many of my friends have been experiencing similar issues with Facebook friends. Is gummy aware? And are they working on a solution?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 28, 17 9:16 AM
I’m in a Gummy Drops Facebook friends group. There are many of us that are friends, but we don’t show on each other’s game. I show most of them, but many don’t show me.
This seems to be a widespread problem. Can customer support help those who don’t see many of their friends in game?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 21, 17 8:36 AM
Hmmm....is this update coming to iOS?

No escape key to worry about, but I’d love to have the additional cities open!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 30, 17 5:08 PM
Pink gems

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 30, 17 11:01 AM
I have a few cities that I clearly (in hindsight) have the wrong resource paying out in my resource ports. For example, in Rome level 87 pays pretty well for all three resources. I use that level to accumulate resources to buy green gems. Apparently those green gems take more bricks than hats and purple gems and I’m overloaded with hats and pink gems. Of course my two resource ports generate hats and pink gems.
Why can’t the Gummy Drops developers put in place a way for us to change which resource we collect? I don’t want to have to pay gold coins for each upgrade since I’ve alreay paid for that, but maybe 100 gold coins to change them would be good.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 30, 17 10:53 AM
These treasure chests are pretty lame. Day 30 gave 3 lighting bolts which was great, but everything since then has been a few resources. The old way, we could get a few each day, and probably get some shovels along the way. I think the prizes should be a lot better than they are.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 18, 17 4:24 AM
This has happened 3 times to me so far. I complete a level on the last move, but I get the out of moves splash screen showing that all the requirements have been met, but I need to purchase more moves to get credit for finishing.
This is very annoying, and I'm tired of wasting gold to "finish" levels that have already been completed

Tried to include screenshots, hopefully it worked

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 11, 17 6:35 AM
I'd like to see the ability to start my unlimited lives at the time of my choosing. (From Everest or purchase)

The ability to change the resource from a completed resource mart would be very helpful.

The coin packages seem to be too expensive for the coins given.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 16, 17 8:33 PM
I've been playing for a number of months now. My game was linked to my email and my Facebook all along. With the latest update I can log in under my email just fine. I just can't use my Facebook account. I get an error "sorry, but those Facebook credentials are already linked to another game account. To create a new game account please use different Facebook credentials. To connect this Facebook account to a different game account, please email support@bigfishgames.com."
I contacted support and got a generic response to go to help pages....no help at all.

If I log out of my email gummy drop game, I can log in with Facebook and I get a brand new level 1 account. Before the update this Facebook account was on my level 1300 or so account. What happened, and how can this be fixed?

I even tried to create a new Facebook account just for Gunmy Drop, but I can't link it to my game.

I still can play using my email account, but I can't send and receive lives with my friends. That really impacts the enjoyability of the game.

Trying to create a help ticket requires a player ID which you can apparently only see when you're logged into Facebook, so I can't get the Player ID for my original game or even my new level 1 game. Your directions for finding my player ID don't work. I can hover all I want over the Gummy Drop icon, but nothing happens. No edit pencil appears.

Do you understand what's going on? And how can I get this resolved?

I play on an iPad Pro running IOS 10.3.1

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 14, 17 1:23 AM
The update disconnected my game from Facebook. I was able to get my game back by logging in with my email. If I try to log in with Facebook, I get a message telling me that Facebook account is associated with another toon. When I log out, and log in with Facebook I get a level 1 game. So I log in with my email and get my game back, but no Facebook or friends. The Facebook error tells me to email customer support to have that Facebook account disconnected from that level 1 game. So that's what I did, but I get a reply directing me to a help website where I find zero help about my problem. I do find where I can submit a help request, but I need my player ID. The directions for finding my player ID are for a previous version that no longer exists. I figure that the player ID might be the Passport number, so I type that very long number in only to be told that Player ID number is incorrect. So here I am, unable to connect to Facebook so I can get extra lives from my friends. And unable to get help from customer support. Perhaps I can get help here on the forum before I get anymore frustrated and quit this game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator